In order to file my GC in EB2 my company has a requirement of a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of work experience. I do not have 5 years work-ex, but I do have a Masters degree in related field.
I want to know if I can request my company to consider my masters + 2 year in place of bachelors + 5 years.
I have seen the job description at various postings saying either of two, but my company wants to know if this is a valid substitution? ie. masters + 2 would be equivalent to bachelors + 5.

Thanks for the responses,