50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To all of you out there

I am very worried at this moment. I am a student. I had two semister below 12 hours. But I am married to an Oklahoman. We have together for more than two years. I don't wants to leave at this moment. I will be finishing 97hours after this semister. But I have got a letter from Department of Justice that my court date is on the first week of Jan,2004. I have not filed any papers yet. I have a happy home with her. I will be graduating by next summer. I know there are many good people out there that can help me find some light in my dark days. I have already posted my last topic but I need more feed back please.

I am very worried at this moment. I am a student. I had two semister below 12 hours. But I am married to an Oklahoman. We have together for more than two years. I don't wants to leave at this moment. I will be finishing 97hours after this semister. But I have got a letter from Department of Justice that my court date is on the first week of Jan,2004. I have not filed any papers yet. I have a happy home with her. I will be graduating by next summer. I know there are many good people out there that can help me find some light in my dark days. I have already posted my last topic but I need more feed back please.

Hello there,

Why did not file for your AOS ?What are you waiting for ?
    Just go ahead and file the right papers but do not leave the country at all...if you do you won't be able to come back..
    a friend of mine went back home to get married, he was a student here but did not finish his hours...so when they came back from their country after their wedding, she got in cause she is the USC but he was refused entry.
    Just file your papers and do not leave until you have your GC in hands.
    why do you have a court date by the way ? Because of your school, 12hours under ???

Yes, They are saying that I am off status. I am under removal proceding -- I had to register. Do I have to have a lawyer for the court. What papers do I need to file for AOS?