50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Passport Revoked?

I've been told that my ex-husband's U.S. passport can be revoked due to him failing to pay $26,000 in child support. Can anyone tell me what steps to take in making sure this will happen? I'm not focused on the money - I'm focused on my seven-year-old son's safety, because my ex has made it clear that one day in the future he's taking our child to Saudi Arabia. Now my ex is hopping mad because as of February, his parental rights have been relinquished. Can anyone advise me in this matter so I can avoid hiring an attorney to handle this situation? Thank you.

I've been told that my ex-husband's U.S. passport can be revoked due to him failing to pay $26,000 in child support. Can anyone tell me what steps to take in making sure this will happen? I'm not focused on the money - I'm focused on my seven-year-old son's safety, because my ex has made it clear that one day in the future he's taking our child to Saudi Arabia. Now my ex is hopping mad because as of February, his parental rights have been relinquished. Can anyone advise me in this matter so I can avoid hiring an attorney to handle this situation? Thank you.

U.S. citizenship is irrevocable. Unless he commits a crime against humanity, he can never lose his U.S. citizenship. He can go to jail,however, for not paying childsupport.

Personally, it's better for all of us if he stays in Saudi-Arabia, so we have one less prospective terrorist in this country.

You can have your son's birth certificate tagged.
    The Law provides you an option, that if you fear the child protection is on jeopardy then, you are allowed to tag childs birth certificate up to 18 yrs.
    The drawback of this law is your child will not be able to travel to any country unless he becomes eighteen.

All Saudi Arabians are not terrorists. All terrorists are not Saudi Arabian.

Timothy Mcveigh has proven that beyond a shadow of doubt.

We are not debating on the subject you wrote . its a simple rule for every international marriage and fear to loose child.