free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is so sad

This woman killed her month old baby girl. It is sad what they poor child went through.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/n...8-28-803712362_x.htm

This woman does not deserve what they may do to her she deserves worse they should do the same as what she did to HER BABY GIRL or slowler
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

This woman killed her month old baby girl. It is sad what they poor child went through.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/n...8-28-803712362_x.htm

This woman does not deserve what they may do to her she deserves worse they should do the same as what she did to HER BABY GIRL or slowler

I would say death penalty is appropriate.

Yeah, Obama wants your taxpayer dollars for the same procedure, just prebirth or very close to after birth. Demoncrats are the party of dead children and illegal alien children on welfare.

No the death penality is not good enough. She cooked her month old baby girl in the microwave, the child was still alive. I can't imagin what the child had to of felt. They should put her in a over and slowly cook her. That is appropiate punishment.

Not sitting in a cell for severl years waiting for them to put a needle in your arm and the first drug is something to knock you out so your not even awake. what type of punishment is that.

And guys I know yall hate obama but I hate to tell ya. This woman did this before he was in office. Bush was still running things in 2005. and they are doing the trial now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    No the death penality is not good enough. She cooked her month old baby girl in the microwave, the child was still alive. I can't imagin what the child had to of felt. They should put her in a over and slowly cook her. That is appropiate punishment.

Not sitting in a cell for severl years waiting for them to put a needle in your arm and the first drug is something to knock you out so your not even awake. what type of punishment is that.

And guys I know yall hate obama but I hate to tell ya. This woman did this before he was in office. Bush was still running things in 2005. and they are doing the trial now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should Open Up Ones mind To The Things and Type Of people That actually DO Exist!!! They Are Here!!! And WORSE!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

And guys I know yall hate obama but I hate to tell ya. This woman did this before he was in office. Bush was still running things in 2005. and they are doing the trial now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How about sterilization, drawn and quartered, and then impaled.

Yes, the reason for her doing this cannot be explained and no justice would seem to fit. Why bring up Bush or Obama?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I can't quite understand what it has to do with Bush or Obama either

As for the lady in question, I'm personally opposed to the death penalty but a good alternative in my view is do what the French (and British) used to do, namely throw 'em all on a remote island and let them fend for themselves. Survival of the fittest, no expense to the rest of us once they are deposited there. I'm sure she'd enjoy a night under the stars with Bubba and a few of his friends
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I only mentiond Bush and Obama telling Som and that other one that this has nothing to do with Obama, since they seem that no matter what happens he is behind it.

I wish we could change the our justice system. We are way to kind these people do not deserve to be treated humanley. And Iam sick of paying for prisoners to watch T.v have exercise equipment and 3 square meals.