free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need solid legal advice..Urgent request

I married a Middle eastern man about one and half years ago. I have done everything possible to make sure he got here and was comfortable after getting here. I have financed all he needed, with the understanding he would sell a business venture to put back all of my savings(25,000) for various things that he claimed we had to do, He has been here 6 months. He is violent and has beaten me many times for the smallest things. Spit in my face,cursed me and swore to GOd that if i told or caused any trouble he will kill me, In the process of this marraige my family walked away from me because they did not approve of the marraige and were disgusted that I had spent my savings to get him here and pay for the expenses it took to travel overseas about 5 times and have a home there.But he told me that all of his money had to go to the family,they were poor and in medical conditions. I agreed and he told me he would repay. Now all he does is abuse me and talk to his family all of the time to comply with their demands of money. I am so scared from him and I do belive he will kill me, He has physically hurt me so bad and I have no one to turn to and now no where I can go because he has depleted all of my finances. I am disabled and lost my disability when I married because he was making money. But i am not a recipient of it,In fact I have to make sure we even have enough money to live.I dont know what to do.If I leave him and he stays here, I am sure he will kill me. I have no way out.Please help me.

I married a Middle eastern man about one and half years ago. I have done everything possible to make sure he got here and was comfortable after getting here. I have financed all he needed, with the understanding he would sell a business venture to put back all of my savings(25,000) for various things that he claimed we had to do, He has been here 6 months. He is violent and has beaten me many times for the smallest things. Spit in my face,cursed me and swore to GOd that if i told or caused any trouble he will kill me, In the process of this marraige my family walked away from me because they did not approve of the marraige and were disgusted that I had spent my savings to get him here and pay for the expenses it took to travel overseas about 5 times and have a home there.But he told me that all of his money had to go to the family,they were poor and in medical conditions. I agreed and he told me he would repay. Now all he does is abuse me and talk to his family all of the time to comply with their demands of money. I am so scared from him and I do belive he will kill me, He has physically hurt me so bad and I have no one to turn to and now no where I can go because he has depleted all of my finances. I am disabled and lost my disability when I married because he was making money. But i am not a recipient of it,In fact I have to make sure we even have enough money to live.I dont know what to do.If I leave him and he stays here, I am sure he will kill me. I have no way out.Please help me.

Try calling 911 ASAP and it would be unAmerican if not inhuman, if you will allow yourself to be treated that way.Are you an American citizen? i doubt it.

This is an immigration forum not Glamor magazine?

How dare you insult me, I have been an advocate for Immigrants rights for many years.I am in a situation that i cannot deal with and If you knew the actual situation perhaps you would for-go your idea of glamour. I have and will continue to use this forum as a means of educating myself and others. In fact I used an attorney recommeded to me here to file my husbands paperwork. The fact is, I am here to plea for help from a situation that I cannot deal with. I am not a person of exageration and feel I am in a dangerous situation, The same rights I have fought for for those who are seeking refuge has now turned the tables on me.As for 911 ..I called and when they got here he was behind me with a threat. I am handicapped with a lot of issues that the normal person would not have to deal with. Alone without a cent to fall back on.If you feel i am suggesting this is a glamour magazine and not a true plea for help.Perhaps I could send you a foto of the bruises I am carrying this morning for simply asking about a telephone number which kepot sending blank messages to ICQ or even better why dont you offer me your help since your bright replies are about the only hope i have right now.

I think you misunderstood my intentions and If I am strong in speaking forgive me.I am seeking a legal remedy here which is somewhat different than a normal divorce considering myself and the co-sponser are liable for the support signed at the time of filing. I am sure if he remains here he will do something bad .I am just at a crossroad and i had 20 minutes before he got up from his sleep and began his normal routine of search and seize with the caller Id,the computer and any other means of communication involving me. I am sorry if you think i took away from this forum with my plea. Im just at my wits end and cant see a way out.

I am so deeply saddened for what is happening to you... This guy must be under some demonic possession. Can't he see the "good" you have been doing for him?

My wife is a USC, and she did everything to have me stay here, even I was put in removal, she kept strong and worked 2 jobs to support us, there is no more removal fear, and it wouldn't be enough for me if I kissed her feet everday... I thank God everyday that I have her in my life, I love her so dearly, but in cases like yours there are people out there who wouldn't appreciate the privileges of being married to wonderful people like you...

Pray God for direction and do not be afraid, you can withdraw your petitions, or you have the right not to go the interviews. That would result in INS placing him in removal, although it would be best if he had changed his attitude towards you, I never wish someone's bad. We are living in the great US of A, not in a jungle, who is he to kill you?!?!? Be strong...

Regards

John

By reading your comments, I know now why your husband is mistreating you. My advice to you:
    Get mental evaluation. You need help!

By reading your comments, I know now why your husband is mistreating you. My advice to you:
    Get mental evaluation. You need help!

John,

Your words are so ****!
    Any chance that we can hook up?
    Can't wait for your answer.