free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas and best wishes to all

I don;t know if my Christmas present to myself is of any help to any of you...but I hope it is.

Thanks to all of you for being with me during this really agonizing time.

I wish you all God Speed and success!

I don;t know if my Christmas present to myself is of any help to any of you...but I hope it is.

Thanks to all of you for being with me during this really agonizing time.

I wish you all God Speed and success!

Thank you very much Swissnut for your contribution and sharing info on this board...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...Pasha

No, your "present" has not been a help to me. But, I'm not in a position to need information about spouses looking to defraud American citizens.

Your present to yourself should be a day without thinking about your estranged husband. Treat yourself to a spa or a massage or something. Maybe you like movies, walks in the woods, a long bath. Something besides thinking about this lowlife who has ruined your dreams and aspirations.

I know, it is hard not to dwell on what he has done. But, surely you can make an attempt to not obsess over every little twist and turn of events. You are not a criminal investigator. You turn over the facts to the USCIS as best you know them and let them do their job. It doesn't really matter what the legal ramifications are for affidavits of support or whether he will still qualify for his LPR, etc. That will be in the hands of the USCIS if they decide to launch an investigation. The bottom line is that you have done all that you can do.

Many people in this world are victims of crimes. If we all were to spend every waking moment thinking about all of the injustices that have been inflicted upon us, we would be nervous wrecks and probably institutionalized. All of us have had to learn to move on. Some of us can even forgive but others never do. The choice is up to you.

As much as I love this board, see if you can go a day without looking at it. Maybe one day will become two and eventually you won't feel the need to keep posting. After you have got your feet on the ground then you could come back and help others. I just don't think that right now is a good time for you to be dwelling on immigration issues.

As I said before, I am thinking of you. You are a strong person and I know you will get through this. God bless and may you have a very Merry Christmas.

Very good advice irritated ... that was really nice... this board is kind of addiction and if swiss ... u discuss on the same matters ...that will pull u again in the same agony ... so irritated gave very good thoughtful idea ... try not to bring anything right now and once u r out of it ...u can always help other people ...don't think otherwise ...we all do care for you and that's why we wrote this....Pasha

Hi Maximu ...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too... this board is quite friendly and I like that about it....have lots of fun in holidays ...Wish u all the best...Pasha

Merry Christmas to you too Max.

No, I said it sincerely. It wasn't said in a sarcastic manner. Now that we're in a holiday mood -- Sorry for busting your butt yesterday about the I-751 marriage ends discussion. Best wishes to you too.

Yes, I know you are sincere. I was worried you thought I wasn't being sincere. Don't you hate text where you can't provide any intonation or context for words that are written? We're both being straightforward but we keep second-guessing the other person. Glad we got it straight!! Merry Christmas.

Irritated:

No, my Xmas gift was not directed solely at you..but for anyone who might find this info useful.

I'm glad you are not in a position to need information about spouses looking to defraud American citizens.

Yes, perhaps after I am out of this impossible situation I can look forward a day without thinking about my estranged husband - but for now, while I am still inexplicable entangled in his immigration case and in the throws of a rather acrimonious divorce case - you may understand that this is time for battle and therefore taking focus away means losing my position.

FYI, I am not obsessing over every little twist and turn of events...and given that much of the work must be done by me in my divorce action for lack of funds, I must be the investigator.

I was advised to turn over the facts to the USCIS as best I know them and that is what I am doing. It is wise to know what the legal ramifications are for affidavits of support so that I approch the case with the correct information, Sorry, I just dont agree with you.

I have forgiven but now I have an obligation to porevent further abuse of myself. If you don;t agree, that is your prerogative.