50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Child Protection Act

I applied for my sister on July 20, 1990. Her priority date becomes available in September 2002. We recived DS-3032 form and I-864 package. One of my niece's 21st B'day on October 21, 2002. The other niece has aged out (now 24 years old). So I have following two questions:

(1) Can anyone please adive me, whether this law would help both of my niece to come with my sister?

(2) Since one of my niece's 21st B'day is around the corner, I was advised by NVC to send the I-864 package right away. NVC also told me that not to include my other neice, who is 24 years old now in the I-864 pkg. as she was automatically removed from their database. Now with this new law, if she should benefit, how can I reinstate her in their database.

I will apreaciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Naren.

I applied for my sister on July 20, 1990. Her priority date becomes available in September 2002. We recived DS-3032 form and I-864 package. One of my niece's 21st B'day on October 21, 2002. The other niece has aged out (now 24 years old). So I have following two questions:

(1) Can anyone please adive me, whether this law would help both of my niece to come with my sister?

(2) Since one of my niece's 21st B'day is around the corner, I was advised by NVC to send the I-864 package right away. NVC also told me that not to include my other neice, who is 24 years old now in the I-864 pkg. as she was automatically removed from their database. Now with this new law, if she should benefit, how can I reinstate her in their database.

I will apreaciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Naren.