50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Linda/Juju - encouragement for changing laws

Hi. Juju you mentioned that you wanted to use some of the stuff that I said in some type of a form letter that could be sent to congresspeople.

I think that Linda had some good points as well, and you might want to consider putting some of these in the letter as well.

Here is the quote:

The immigrant situation is causing problems in all sectors of our nation. Unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, tax evasion, disease carriers, and identity theft are just a few of the issues we all face. Other problems exist, too, like separated families, harsh and confusing immigration laws, high processing fees and delays in processing. These things affect every one of us, and we need to focus our energies on improving things.

Linda VERY WELL SAID... (EVERYTHING!!!)

Hi. Juju you mentioned that you wanted to use some of the stuff that I said in some type of a form letter that could be sent to congresspeople.

I think that Linda had some good points as well, and you might want to consider putting some of these in the letter as well.

Here is the quote:

The immigrant situation is causing problems in all sectors of our nation. Unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, tax evasion, disease carriers, and identity theft are just a few of the issues we all face. Other problems exist, too, like separated families, harsh and confusing immigration laws, high processing fees and delays in processing. These things affect every one of us, and we need to focus our energies on improving things.

Linda VERY WELL SAID... (EVERYTHING!!!)

Somebody, juju, one clarification, and this was made when I originally posted this. When I said "disease carriers", I was referring to the substandard health care systems many immigrants have been forced to use. Our children are not immunized for certain diseases that still exist in several nations, and these diseases have been nonexistent in the US for decades. They are back now, because immigrants have not been immunized, or because the ones who come here illegally do not undergo any medical examinations. What a sad situation. The children of these immigrants are immunized prior to entering US schools, which is wonderful. However, their family members may be sick or carriers. How awful for them. I would love it if you all included some of my thoughts in a letter - but I would really, really like that bit edited! Thank you both for the support you provide on this board. If there is any way I can help improve things, either by calls, emails, letter writing or lobbying, please contact me on this board. We will find a way to exchange private email addresses.