Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I - 751 experiences

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering about I 751 time frames.... I read about experiences on this website http://www.kamya.com/interview/ ... copy and paste this link and on the right top corner there is I 751 just before N 400 ... and found out... it took even less than 2 months (TSC) in some cases for approval of I 751... Is it taking such a long time just because of Iraq war and change from INS to BCIS???? Is anybody out here who got I 751 approved quickly? How come they are taking this much time now? Any idea / comments? Thanks. Pasha

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering about I 751 time frames.... I read about experiences on this website http://www.kamya.com/interview/ ... copy and paste this link and on the right top corner there is I 751 just before N 400 ... and found out... it took even less than 2 months (TSC) in some cases for approval of I 751... Is it taking such a long time just because of Iraq war and change from INS to BCIS???? Is anybody out here who got I 751 approved quickly? How come they are taking this much time now? Any idea / comments? Thanks. Pasha

So far 28 viewers but no comment ?????

I don't know what the truth is - the law says that the attorney general has 3 months to adjudicate a I-751 case UNLESS he waives that requrement if more time needed. So there. So there are 2 possibilities: some people getting their greencards in no time and we not knowing about it because only the scared or unfortunate come here and and share their misery of waiting for two years or the other one - it really take a **** long time - not beacause of wars or anything - just because we are the unlucky ones remember ;P

and I also mean "takes a let's say DANG long time"
    P.S. these guys have got the stars thing going on and I can't let some frustration out

Pasha:

There are some experiences you can read here, unfortunatately this two couples were interviewed notwithstanding the fact they sent plenty of evidence, I am talking about SIRENK and YOLY & WAYNE experiences. Also read all the experiences in that website that you cited, from all service centers.

mbg:

The 3 months to adjudicate I-751 you mentioned is not from the time of filing, that works if in case you are called up for an interview they must approve you not later than 3 months.

hi aguila18,
    Thanks. Yes i read those other experiences and lot of them had to wait for about more than a year....so it seems to me if we are lucky and immigration officer likes our last name and pic....we will be approved quickly....just kidding.... but there are no baseline rules that we can figure out how does it work...? let's keep our fingures crossed...Good luck Aguila18...Pasha

hi aguila18,
    Thanks. Yes i read those other experiences and lot of them had to wait for about more than a year....so it seems to me if we are lucky and immigration officer likes our last name and pic....we will be approved quickly....just kidding.... but there are no baseline rules that we can figure out how does it work...? let's keep our fingures crossed...Good luck Aguila18...Pasha