free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you think?

Hi, My husband is in his 2nd appeal, fighting his removal order. any way my question is ,
    INS had untill dec 11th to responed to our appeal, We have a lawyer from the vry begaining, ok well when INS did respond to our appeal, they mailed a copy of the responSE they filed to my husband who is in custody. LEGALY DON'T THEY HAVE TO SEND THE RESPONSE TO our lawyer? not my husband , thats why we have a lawyer, do u think anything will happened to INS bacause of how they responded.. why is ins messing around like that. i thought , because i do have a lawyer, dose'nt ins have to go to our lawyer frist for anything and evrything. don't having a lawyer protect us , they have to deal with my lawyer not me, i thought. what do u think ?

thank you, julie

Hi, My husband is in his 2nd appeal, fighting his removal order. any way my question is ,
    INS had untill dec 11th to responed to our appeal, We have a lawyer from the vry begaining, ok well when INS did respond to our appeal, they mailed a copy of the responSE they filed to my husband who is in custody. LEGALY DON'T THEY HAVE TO SEND THE RESPONSE TO our lawyer? not my husband , thats why we have a lawyer, do u think anything will happened to INS bacause of how they responded.. why is ins messing around like that. i thought , because i do have a lawyer, dose'nt ins have to go to our lawyer frist for anything and evrything. don't having a lawyer protect us , they have to deal with my lawyer not me, i thought. what do u think ?

thank you, julie

HELP

GUEST, I think i have every right to be pissed off. I dont think i should have to deal with , ins
    i was born here, I should have some right , and if you think the immigration is all right in everything they do , then u better tak a better look.

I will do that .

Did Julie tell you that her husband was convicted of voluntary manslaughter???
    why do we need this shithead in our country?
    Where Julie, in our constitution, does it state that you have the right to have your killer husband living with you in the US? WHERE????
    Forget lawyers and the other bull$hit.
    Why should we keep convicted killers in the United States of America?? WHY??????????

Like this killer...they make normal people out of the country. Those people, who have never stole, never KILLED! Those people whose dream is America, where they want to work and fulfill their dreams, and do the best they can to fit in that community. Those people get rejected at borders, even though they payed bunch on visas, petitions, passport. Those people get rejected, because there's some darn immigrants, who are not only overstay their visa, but kill!!! I hope your husband won't get approved no matter how long he had lived in the US, and I hope that even when he gets deported to his home country, he gonna serve in jail for his action. Hell with a person like that! And thank you for making us, who never did anything wrong, not be able to enter to US, and not be able to live there and fulfill our dreams. Thank you and for your husband. At least, I know what I'm goona tell at the embassy next time when I don't get just a simple tourist visa after paying the money for it! I'll tell them, how come that killers get approved after overstaying their visas, and terrorists are welcomed??? Do you like terrorist Julia? I think you shouldn't say how darn the terrorists are, 'cause you're husband is just like them!

your right as someone born here is just to vote. That is the only thing you can complain about!

What is happening to your husband right now is a normal consequence of the right-wing census. I don't know the specifics, but a manslaughter case (as another poster mentioned earlier) may be pretty much the end of this story.

By the way, new laws are being drafted and being applied today to non-citizens (to see how far they can go later with citizens), that cut away with pretty much many civil judicicial practices.

How do we know Informed is really informed correctly? Julie, shed some light on the subject

PEOPLE IF YOU CANNOT HELP THEN JUST KEEP QUITE..NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE...

GOOD LUCK JULIE