50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: TIME TO CHANGE THIS LAW

Every one has foundemental right to seek a better and freer life. It is WRONG for one group of people to determine where/how the other group of people shall live. The current immihgration law is serving this ugly purpose. Why are the Americans so afraid of we coming here to work and live? Because we might be stronger, more beautiful, better educated.... they are afraid of competition! They want to make our life as hard as possible. The TRUTH is: that is not going to stop us! Those who have already become citizen, please do not join those americans who had made your life miserable or more difficult than it should have been, please do not make those new comers' life more difficult. You have been victims of this immigration law once yoursself!

From one Liberal Girl to another:

I agree with many of your points. Gentle hint: true liberal-minded folks do not say things like "the Americans....want to make our lives as hard as possible", for true liberal-minded folks know there is no such thing as "the Americans" who all think exactly alike and move in lockstep with each other, just as there is no such thing as "we immigrants" who are all alike in background, situation, circumstance or belief. The best thing a true liberal girl like you or me can do is recognize the individuality of every person, nationality aside, and strive to do the next right thing at every opportunity that presents itself. You may have more of a positive impact on other's behavior than you could ever know with that approach.

Peace,
    American Liberal Girl in love with a Liberal Ecuadorian Immigrant ^_^

deport illegal aliens

Every sovereign nation has the right to decide who shall cross its borders and what rights to bestow upon whom...period. Those who cry too much should consider why they are unwilling to contribute to the betterment of their own country - and furthermore, why should American citizens have to exchange what they have worked and fought so hard for, to those who just think that by being alive they deserve what others have shed blood for?

deport illegal aliens

Can we invade your country with no fear, I think not.

Well, I recently naturalized and I don't agree with most of what you're saying Liberian Girl! First of all, most Americans I met and interacted with where not abusive or mean to me, all to the contrary; I was immensely impressed by their compassion, respect, humility, friendlyness and comaradery.

If you're so proud of being who you are and have no intentions of intergrating with the Americans here, then why are you here in the first place? Why don't you want to live there your "brave and busy" buddies are?? I'm sick and tired of listening to people from other countries coming over here and babbling about how great it is over "there"! Then what the **** are you doing here???? I pretty much hate my so called native country, I pretty much dislike the country (and especially its people) of original citizenship (where I was never a resident of. I can see there one couldn't relate to it, but then stay where you're happy and don't come over here half heartedly just to reap the benefits of U.S. citizenship.

Shame on you!!

deport illegal aliens

YOU SEE THROUGH THE SMOKESCREEN THEY USE AGASINT US HERE, VERY GOOD.
    I can see there one couldn't relate to it, but then stay where you're happy and don't come over here half heartedly just to reap the benefits of U.S. citizenship.

Shame on you!!

The Washington Times
    www.washingtontimes.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican lawmaker sees voting in U.S.
    By Ken Bensinger
    Published July 10, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEXICO CITY " Manuel de la Cruz, the first U.S. citizen ever to win a seat in Mexico's Congress, has a modest platform " to make the United States of America a Mexican electoral district.
    Mr. de la Cruz, born in Zacatecas, Mexico, but a longtime resident of Norwalk, Calif., is one of six Mexican-Americans who live in the United States and ran for office here in Sunday's national elections.
    Another candidate, Jose Jacques Medina, is awaiting late returns to see if he too will win a seat in the 500-member Congress.
    The two are among the leaders of a group of Mexican-Americans, backed by Mexico's No. 3 political party, who believe that Mexico's political future is tied to voters on the top side of the Rio Grande.
    "There are 23 million Mexicans in the U.S. that need a voice in Mexico," said Mr. de la Cruz, 53. "Right now, we have a great opportunity to take advantage of that."
    Mexicans and people of Mexican descent now make up the largest and fastest-growing minority group in the United States, creating inextricable bonds between the two nations and the 400 million people who make them up.
    Last year, Mexicans in the United States sent nearly $10 billion in remittances to Mexico, while pacts such as the North American Free Trade Agreement make the countries more reliant upon one another than ever before.
    And with Mexico's economy stagnant, hundreds of thousands of Mexicans come into the United States illegally every year.
    For Mr. de la Cruz and Mr. Medina, the political relationships between the countries, which have been far from smooth over the past two years, are fast blending together as well.
    Roughly 2 million Mexican-Americans are citizens of both nations. In all, 10 million Mexicans living in the United States are eligible to vote in Mexican elections.
    Beyond that, however, nearly 20 percent of all Mexicans live in the United States, said Mr. Medina, a labor organizer born in Mexico City who fled north in the early 1970s after being accused of political crimes.
    He pledges to remain in his Maywood, Calif., home, should he gain a congressional seat.
    "I am Mexican, but I will always live in California, fighting for the emigrant Mexicans who live here."
    Chief among the issues pushed by Mr. de la Cruz and Mr. Medina is securing the vote for more Mexicans living abroad in time for the 2006 elections.
    They also support a much-anticipated but long-delayed immigration accord that would allow amnesty and guest-worker status for millions of Mexicans.
    Beyond all that, they envision an even greater prize: designating the United States as Mexico's sixth electoral district.
    Mexico's complex democracy currently divides the country into five districts, each with roughly 20 million voters.
    Mr. de la Cruz said he envisions a kind of virtual Mexico north of the border.
    "That would be perfect," he said.
    He and Mr. Medina, along with three of the other U.S.-based candidates, ran under the banner of the left-leaning Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD), Mexico's third-largest political party.
    The PRD now has official committees in California, Illinois and three other states. It envisions raising the yellow-and-black PRD banner in eight more states this year.
    "All the way to Hawaii," Mr. Medina said