publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: News: USCIS Updates Processing Times Information for the Immigrant Investor Program O

News: USCIS Updates Processing Times Information for the Immigrant Investor Program O

USCIS Processing Time Information

USCIS Processing Time Information for the
    Immigrant Investor Program Office

Posted: November 10, 2014

Instructions on Using the Chart

Below is a chart that shows the form number, form name and processing times for the following forms that are processed by the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO).
    Find the particular form number (in the left column) or form name (in the center column) in which you are interested. In the right column you will find a timeframe in months representing the average processing time for that form type. Please note some cases may take longer to process.
    We offer a variety of services after you file. For a Form I-526 you can check the status of your case online or email USCIS.ImmigrantInvestorProgram@uscis.dhs.gov if your Form I-526, Form I-829, or Form I-924 is beyond the stated processing timeframe.
    Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Timeframe:
    I-526 Immigrant Petition By Alien Entrepreneur For use by an entrepreneur who wishes to immigrate to the United States 14.3 Month(s)
    I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (immigrant investors) 6.8 Month(s)
    I-924 Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program I924 - Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program 8.5 Month(s)

Good, is any Premium service there to accelerate the Processing time?
    Naresh Gehi
    Immigration attorney