My self PRIT PATEL from INDIA. My father file I-130 unmarried son over 21 year for me under F2B category when he was LPR. Now he just become US citizen so my file convert from F2B to F1. Right now F2B file go faster then F1. My PD is 1 may 2008.

Now my question
Can i do reclassification from F1 to F2B ?
Is it possible for me ?

If it is possible plz help me explain procedure to take step one by one.
i m very confused take decision.