Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Green Card base on Asylum

I had Asylum for a year now and Iam about
    to change my status. Will my wife and two sons
    qualify for green card with me even they are still outside USA and their applications for derivative asylum are still pending?

Do I suppose to answer yes or no to the question: "Applying with you?"

Anybody has any idea?

I had Asylum for a year now and Iam about
    to change my status. Will my wife and two sons
    qualify for green card with me even they are still outside USA and their applications for derivative asylum are still pending?

Do I suppose to answer yes or no to the question: "Applying with you?"

Anybody has any idea?

Your family is not here. So they can not apply with you. You have to mention no.
    Good luck.

Umesh Passi: is there any online J.D. program I can complete in my spare time?

Concord Law School

http://www.concordlawschool.com/info...?source=600041

Concord Law School is the first institution to offer a Juris Doctor (JD) degree earned wholly online via state-of-the-art technology. With the latest Internet-adaptive technologies, the Concord program offers excellent course instruction combined with maximum flexibility, specifically designed to fit into today's busy lifestyles. Most people cannot afford the time and resources required to make higher education their only priority. Concord understands this and provides the perfect platform to make higher education an accessible part of everyone's life.

The Juris Doctor Program

Individuals seeking to practice law and develop the widest range of career opportunities should enroll in the Juris Doctor Program. Graduates are eligible to apply to sit for the California bar examination. Upon passing the bar examination and fulfilling other statutory requirements, graduates become eligible to practice law in the State of California as well as in many of the Federal courts.

The Executive JDSM Program

Individuals who desire an education in law - but do not desire to practice law - should enroll in the Executive JDSM program. Program objectives: Develops analytical thinking, intellectual acumen, self-discipline, and effective communication skills; Provides the training required for a thorough understanding of the profession of law; and Graduates are able to advance their current profession or seek out other opportunities that require legal expertise.

The Executive JDSM Health Track Program

Provides a specialized Health Law Track for those professionals interested in pursuing or continuing a career in a health care setting. Nurses, paramedics or other health care practitioners may choose Concord's specially designed Health Law Track within the Executive JDSM program to further their careers.
    Concord provides a rigorous and comprehensive legal education with a personalized curriculum and study program leading to a Juris Doctor (JD) degree or an Executive JDSM. Instruction is both highly theoretical and highly practical, emphasizing a critical understanding of how law functions in society as well as a practical knowledge of how lawyers function within the legal system.

Concord Law School is approved as a degree-granting institution in the State of California by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education. Approval means the law school and its operation comply with standards established by California law for private postsecondary institutions. Concord Law School is registered with the California Committee of Bar Examiners permitting its graduates to apply for admission to the California Bar. Concord is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the DETC.

Thanks Umesh.