50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Again......

Andrea writing about anything, posting as "tb" Tony, Toni, and so on.

Anything, just anything to gain attention. I wish I knew what else and how else to let everyone know this girl really is a bad person.

Andrea writing about anything, posting as "tb" Tony, Toni, and so on.

Anything, just anything to gain attention. I wish I knew what else and how else to let everyone know this girl really is a bad person.

People like me have jobs as street sweepers and janitors........too clean trash up like you, Andrea.

Oh, and by the way, Have I told you lately that I know who you are, but You Have No Idea Who I Am!!!!!!

LOL, LOL, LOL

http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/dmh/htm...ic/nlc199.html

You might find it helpful. It is for the mentally ill.

Oh, please forgive me, I just call you Andrea because I can not keep up on all of your different personalities, ID's!!!

LOL "Thinks Knows Everything"! Responding to oneself is fun!

For one thing, I am not very old at all, just mature, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?

Second thing, I have traced many of your threads in which you have been the only one to post or respond to using many different personalities and ID's.

The only reason you can write that stuff that you do is because you can relate to it. YOU ARE THE ONE DOING IT!

Now Andrea, if you would just stop and take a look at what you have done to this board, all of the hurt and negative stuff you have written about Umesh and many others that ever said anything against you, you would then hopefully recognize that you truly are messed up.

I really do wish you would get help because you appear to me to be a very sad, disturbed, and very angry young lady.

why do you people do that to others, I mean why do you have to come here and insult innocent people who seek information and need advice regarding their problems on the immigration matter? why can't you just stop? or go and see a "doctor" maybe! this board isn't right place for you, if you haven't noticed.