free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: N-400 Since 5/2011 No Interview-Please help

N-400 Since 5/2011 No Interview-Please help

Dear Sammy, I filled an N-400 along with my I-751 in may 2011. I was scheduled for a naturalization interview for 10/15/12. On the day of the interview an IO told me that NBC did not send my file, hence the interview did not hold. I schedule several infopass appointments and called the customer service several times. Eventually I go a letter January this year stating: "my case is in suspense pending when an interview date is scheduled" what that means I do not know. On 9/4/14 I made another infopass appointment and the office did not allow me to give him all the history about my situation. He said I should wait while he makes a call to NBC to find out what is going on with my file. when he got back he aske for my phone number and said NBC is supposed to get back with him within 24hrs and he'll call me with his findings. I am yet to receive a phone call as of today. What are my options at this point? Do you think it will help to get the field director involved or the congressman? Will doing that have any negative effect on my application? Please help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deejaykool View Post
    Dear Sammy, I filled an N-400 along with my I-751 in may 2011. I was scheduled for a naturalization interview for 10/15/12. On the day of the interview an IO told me that NBC did not send my file, hence the interview did not hold. I schedule several infopass appointments and called the customer service several times. Eventually I go a letter January this year stating: "my case is in suspense pending when an interview date is scheduled" what that means I do not know. On 9/4/14 I made another infopass appointment and the office did not allow me to give him all the history about my situation. He said I should wait while he makes a call to NBC to find out what is going on with my file. when he got back he aske for my phone number and said NBC is supposed to get back with him within 24hrs and he'll call me with his findings. I am yet to receive a phone call as of today. What are my options at this point? Do you think it will help to get the field director involved or the congressman? Will doing that have any negative effect on my application? Please help!!!!!
    Make another InfoPass appointment and go see what happened. It’s amazing you didn’t get an attorney involved after all this time. You might need to get a Senator involved or sue USCIS to get some action taken. If your case has been pending 3 years, it’s completely unreasonable.