50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Withdrawn I751, can alien re-enter country?

When an I751 is withdrawn by USC spouse, I am presuming that alien will receive some sort of notice that he or she has 60 days to leave country.

What if alien leaves country on a vacation, without having received notice, will he have difficulties re-entering? Will there be something in the computer upon arrival?

When an I751 is withdrawn by USC spouse, I am presuming that alien will receive some sort of notice that he or she has 60 days to leave country.

What if alien leaves country on a vacation, without having received notice, will he have difficulties re-entering? Will there be something in the computer upon arrival?

Swissnut:

When are you going to STOP coming to this board asking questions regarding questions that have been answered over and over again. At this point is very obvious to me and I could say to others why your husband chose another woman, you are an extremely obsessive woman.

Please do yourself and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. You wrote already a letter requesting I-751 withdrawal and that was the last thing you could do, now you have to heal and get over it!

Aguila:

When I saw that you had answered my post, while I was waiting for the page to reload, I expected another of your insulting posts. But I thought to myself, "now Swissnut, don't be presumptuous, wait and see what he wrote, don't thinlk the worst based on the past".

Well, once again, I tried to see the best in another, only to be disappointed again.

Listen Aguila, my post is a legitimate question, and if you cannot see the validity in it...then please keep your insulting comments to yourself.

For your information, I am not obsessive at all...and far for you to daignose me given the little you know about me. Because you HAVE OT KNOW EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO ACCEPT MY POSTS ON THIS BOARD - here you go! My husband is intending to go back to his home country for a visit at Xmas, I just learned this through the grapevine. Now, I have pending lawsuits against him, Aguila, and they shall not be adjudicated before the end of December. Lawsuits not only pertaining to a divorce either. So you see, I have a real interest in knowing the answer to my question because I would hardly want my spouse not to be able to re-enter so that we can have our day in court.

Your one-sided attitude is getting annoying...

I haven't seen this particular question asked and am interested to see what the answer is. I guess if someone wanted to be really constructive they could post the answer(copy & paste) if this question has been posted before. Personally, I think it'd be great if this guy goes on vacation (probably using Swiss's money) and then can't get back in US. I'm sure she'd like to be able to afford a nice vacation.

If your husband will not attend Court hearings, then you will get default judgment! don't come up with excuses we all know what the intent of your questions are!
    Sammy has already written here that once I-751 is withdrawn then alien will receive a letter asking him to leave the country within a period of time (I don't remember if it is 30 or 60 days I think is the later one) but before that alien can ask IJ to file a new I-751 under waiver provisions.

Aguila:

There's a saying..."Ignorance is bliss" Quite frankly, if I were ignorant I would hardly find life blissful, but to each his own.

Your reply ..." posted November 17, 2003 09:19 AM
    If your husband will not attend Court hearings, then you will get default judgment! don't come up with excuses we all know what the intent of your questions are!"

Really Aguila...do you know my intent? Because I don't think one can get a default judgement in the case I am referring to. As I said this is not pertaining to a divorce or an annulment, Aguila. Furthermore, if the alien is forbidden to re-enter, pending his appeal to the IJ, and a default judgement WERE possible (but I seriously doubt that to be the case) how would I prevail on garnishing his income in order to collect on damages, if he were not here earning any money?

Now you also stated that " posted November 17, 2003 09:19 AM
    Sammy has already written here that once I-751 is withdrawn then alien will receive a letter asking him to leave the country within a period of time" I distinctly remember that Sammy wrote that it was 60 days, by the way, but my question was that if the alien is not already aware of such a letter on its way, and might leave the country, would there be any record of that in the computer, when he intends to return some three weeks later.

Why is it that you are so insitent upon avoiding the ressence of my question?

Now if the alien is not here, and therfore does not know that such letter has arrived while he has been out of the country, that is another matter entirely.

Aguila, quite frankly I do not think this question has been asked on this board at all. Perhaps rather than insulting me, you can do as Still Learning suggested and simply point me in that direction.

Swissnut:

I have never insulted you before, if you don't remember I was the one who suggested to initiate a lawsuit against your husband for the agreements he made you sign in regards to assets that were yours prior to marrying him.

I also came up with this response because you previously posted another non-sense post regarding an alien failing to file an AR-11.

Why don't you ask those questions to the attorneys you have retain to file all that paperwork for you, they will know....

Aguila:

It seems to me, if I can recall correctly, that you are studying law. Isn't that correct?

Then ou of all should know that lawyers, or should I say, most lawyers practise in certain areas of law, not unlike doctors. So why would you think that my family law counsel or criminal counsel would know the answer to an immigration question?

And as far as insults are concerned...once is one too many, and if my recollection serves me correctly, you have taken a very harsh stand with me all along as to WHETHER you believe I am justified in posting on this board, and as to WHETHER is should or should not be concerned with answers to MY questions.

I have not up to this point suggested that your plight for your I751 is obsessive, nor would I fathom a guess as to why. That's just the difference between you and I, I suppose.

Aguila:

I don;t know, or rather I don;t recall what state you reside in, but as to lawsuits for the Agreements my husband asked me to sign, FYI, any family court judge, when seeing any movement of assets of this sort, timed in such a way, would see through that immediately. Typically, in family law, they do research to see what has and has not been done with assets prior to announcement of divorce, as normal discovery. You should know that, if you are in this field.

So a lawsuit for that is not necessary.