I recently married a Canadian woman with four children. They live in Canada and I live in California (I'm a USC). Would it be possible to get student visa's for my four step children to attend a private Catholic high school and elementary school in California? Obviously I'm concerned about the presumption of immigration intent.

I have not made any filings for a family visa.