free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: visting while waiting on k1 fiancee visa

hi,
    you may remember me from back in october saying that i am waiting on processing for k1 and wanted to visit for xmas.....well there was differing views on weather id have problems or not being admitted.......well im here(huge happy smile) and to all of you that offered help...thank you...and if i may pass on the best bit of advice that you guys gave to me....it was be totally honest.....i arrived obviously very apprehensively and i was asked alot more questions than before.....i also had proof that i am returning after 90 days to the uk.....they also asked about when i intend to return for good and my answer was once the bcis processing clear me.....the immigration officer wished me good luck and hoped it would be thru soon...thanks again guys for your advice and i hope all of you have a most wonderful xmas......

hi,
    you may remember me from back in october saying that i am waiting on processing for k1 and wanted to visit for xmas.....well there was differing views on weather id have problems or not being admitted.......well im here(huge happy smile) and to all of you that offered help...thank you...and if i may pass on the best bit of advice that you guys gave to me....it was be totally honest.....i arrived obviously very apprehensively and i was asked alot more questions than before.....i also had proof that i am returning after 90 days to the uk.....they also asked about when i intend to return for good and my answer was once the bcis processing clear me.....the immigration officer wished me good luck and hoped it would be thru soon...thanks again guys for your advice and i hope all of you have a most wonderful xmas......

Hi Mute, can you plz tell us your story,what was your situation and how you got here on what visa, it will be a great help to others on the forum.

Thanks,

Mandy

im still waiting for k1 visa but i came in to usa on the visa waiver program....they did ask questions but i had enough proof that i am going back to the uk after new year..by then i hope my visa will be thru...