50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: please help i m very depressed

i filed a petition for my fiancee and bcis sent me a letter asking evidence of metting her in the past two years. i met her 4 years ago and i visited her in oct 20 2000, but i filed in oct 27, 2002 . will a week or 10 days make a difference?
    please help are there any other options? we still communicate.
    Kebero

i filed a petition for my fiancee and bcis sent me a letter asking evidence of metting her in the past two years. i met her 4 years ago and i visited her in oct 20 2000, but i filed in oct 27, 2002 . will a week or 10 days make a difference?
    please help are there any other options? we still communicate.
    Kebero

You should provide them all pics or any type of evidence that you went and met her in person during the time you mentioned in the year 2000.
    The 2 year statue of limitation take effect when you recieve the reciept notice of your petition.
    If I was in your shoes, I would send all of those evidence that you did meet and wait till they respond back. Basically, they sent you and RFI which means you did not provide them enough or none. Good luck.

thankou very much for your reply. i sent them pictures copies of airlines tickets and my visas copies. They asked n0v 2000-nov 20002 It was only 7 days difference over two years.what else can i do any options? if i go soon and come back will this count as evidence?
    please help thanks!

& days difference doesn't makes any difference but evidence should be genuine.
    Airlines ticket to visit time of stay. entry and exit stamp, meeting occured evidence( pictures in that country, resturant bill, etc... Any proof of visit togather in that countyr, picnic , party , city visit pictures etc, must be attached, intimate picture like hug or greet, will be helpful.

Dear mohan jesse and umesh,
    thankyou for your prompt response. Mohan my worries are i came back after i viseted and met her in october 20,2000 but i thought i had to apply after two years and i applied on oct 27 2002 and the BCIS received it on nov 1 2002. Now the needed additional information which is
    - form G325 a biographic info needed to be sign by her // ill send it to her today//
    - evidence that i have personally met her within the two years immediately preceding the filing date of the petition Nov.1,2000 - Nov.1,2002

My worries are the evidence i have is datedbetween July 1,2000- 0ct 20, 2000. the airline ticket and the visa dates on my passports are all Oct 20, 2000.
    I also have pictures and i have a couple of reciepts and the current letters from her.
    Can you help if those dates after 0ct 20 will ruin my process any suggesetions what i can do please?
    Thankyou very much

Go ahead and send what you have despite the 8 day difference. More is always better than less. If anyone that you or she knows would be willing to sign an affidavit as to the length of your relationship, you should also do that.

info@myronmorales.com if you have any questions.