50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I legally immigrate to the USA?

Hello,

I hope I came to the right website? My friend told me this place has many smart people about US immigration. Most of what I read here is people arguing over silly things. Sorry if I'm wrong?

I'm originally from Estonia, but am now a legal landed resident of Canada. Not yet a Canadian citizen. I would like to move to the USA, is it possible? Would it be easier if I got my Canadian citizenship first? Can I do it without marriage? I already have a profession that provides me with enough money. I would like to study law in America, and become an attorney, that's my life goal.

Thanks,
    Z

Hello,

I hope I came to the right website? My friend told me this place has many smart people about US immigration. Most of what I read here is people arguing over silly things. Sorry if I'm wrong?

I'm originally from Estonia, but am now a legal landed resident of Canada. Not yet a Canadian citizen. I would like to move to the USA, is it possible? Would it be easier if I got my Canadian citizenship first? Can I do it without marriage? I already have a profession that provides me with enough money. I would like to study law in America, and become an attorney, that's my life goal.

Thanks,
    Z

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoldCoastLawyer:
    Hello,

Thanks,
    Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome FAKE Poster !!! This is a FAKE POSTING...
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

I could say that you are an idiot and I wood be right. Maybe I me that is stupid for coming on this site.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoldCoastLawyer:
    I could say that you are an idiot and I wood be right. Maybe I me that is stupid for coming on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did Someone say WOOD???
    or was that WOULD???

"I me that is stupid" LMAO!!!!!

Thank God for Those that should concentrate more on English first before the Law dream.

I Appreciate It All. I need laughter any way I can get It.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Hello,

Thanks,
    Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi GoldCoastLawyer,

Have you looked into getting a student visa to study in the USA? As a side note, you might want to change your avatar if you want to be taken seriously on this site. Good luck to you.

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here?

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Discouragement Intended. Keep trying and follow your dreams the legal way.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You aspire to be a lawyer, right? The photo you posted doesn't present that image. Sorry, it's a fine photo, but you might not be taken as seriously as you want.

Ain't that a kicker perfect English in the second posting. Figuring out custom avatar in the first post. You are going to be a good filthy lawyer
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!