free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: N_400, "about Good Morale Character"

Hi all.

I filled my N_400 few weeks ago, and I got the receit from the INS stating that it is in process.
    My question is, I have been arrested and released next day, and few months later I won the trial,and I was found "NOT GUILTY"by jury. in my application I stated that I have been arrest and cited .. YES. and I put in the discription of the arrest above. but I had traffic tickets that I went to court and I paid it, but I didn't put it in my application since some people said to just put in a major CRIME not Traffic violation. is that true?

if it is not true, do I need to contact the INS and correct it or just wait until the interview?
    Any help will be apprciated.
    Thanks all in advance.

Hi all.

I filled my N_400 few weeks ago, and I got the receit from the INS stating that it is in process.
    My question is, I have been arrested and released next day, and few months later I won the trial,and I was found "NOT GUILTY"by jury. in my application I stated that I have been arrest and cited .. YES. and I put in the discription of the arrest above. but I had traffic tickets that I went to court and I paid it, but I didn't put it in my application since some people said to just put in a major CRIME not Traffic violation. is that true?

if it is not true, do I need to contact the INS and correct it or just wait until the interview?
    Any help will be apprciated.
    Thanks all in advance.

I don't think you need to post them in your citizenship application since they are traffic violations but not crime. and for the arrest you had, you won't have any problem since you were not guilty in the ecquital. just have all the papers with you when you go to the interview, and mention to them your traffic tickets just in case to prove a good moral character. I hope this helps.

EVERY THING LOOKS FINE,YOU WILL BE SOON CITIZEN
    DO'NT WORRY

you will be fine as long as it isn't DUI offense . Remember when you go to the inteview, try to mention the traffic violation when they get to the question in Good Moral character, b/c they will see all what you have done in the past, be truthful and you won't have any problems. Don't worry much.

It seems like you are all set, and you have nothing to worry about. Minor traffic tickets are not necessary to put in your file since they are not consider as crime, but you will always mention like what the other replies says.