50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Time-Reversed Universe and INS processing times

Sometimes I wonder if we live in a Time Reversed Universe. When I checked processing times for employment based I-485 AOS status, California was processing November 2001 applications in October 2002. Now (November 2002) they are processing applications of September 2001. Are we living in an illusionary universe when time flies backwards?

Sometimes I wonder if we live in a Time Reversed Universe. When I checked processing times for employment based I-485 AOS status, California was processing November 2001 applications in October 2002. Now (November 2002) they are processing applications of September 2001. Are we living in an illusionary universe when time flies backwards?

All those sites with the lists of the latest processing times dates are all wrong.
    If they would be right, then tehy would post them on the ins site.
    That's what i was told by the ins officer.
    So.. I don't know where they take those from. Call the ins and you will see that if you tell them the certain date for a certain case, then thy will deny the info.
    So don't even bother to look into those. Each time you want to know the date, all you have to do is call the ins.

Most of the information in various immigration website with regard to processing date comes directly from INS/BCIS. Calling any IIO should prove this. Sometimes false information does get posted, or INS/BCIS simply making mistake in their prediction (hence the "backward movement").

Oh Yeah???????
    Why don't you call ins and tell them about those lists from those sites, and see for yourself what answer you're going to get!

Goooooooood Luck!

Speak to an IIO and he/she will reiterate the same date as the one posted in those sites, unless there's specific information about your case. If you haven't get your FP done, and your application is in 2001, I'll seriously consider calling them to have it scheduled. Some of the IIO can be very helpful and schedule it themselves.

Oh Yeah???????
    Why don't you call ins and tell them about those lists from those sites, and see for yourself what answer you're going to get!

Goooooooood Luck!