I've recently applied for a reentry permit as I (greencard holder) will be outside of the USA for more than a year. Now I'm not sure what I need to do in terms of announcing my address change to the USCIS. Should I tell them my address in Germany (where I'll be) or should I give them the forwarding address of all of my mail, which will go to my husband's parents in the US?

Thanks for your help!