50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To Mohan and Umesh

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE INTERVIEW FOR I485 IN JUNE 3,2001 IN SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE.THEY REQUIRED SOME ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, WHICH WE DELIVERED IN JULY 2001. MORE THAN 10 MONTHS HAS PASSED AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM.
    YESTERDAY WE CHECKED THE SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE , AND THEY JUST SENT A FORM TO THE OFFICER WHO INTERVIEWED US.
    WHAT IS THE TIME FRAME FOR OUR CASE? IS THIS NORMAL TO KEEP US WAITING FOR WHILE THE INTERVIEW HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE?
    THANKS

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE INTERVIEW FOR I485 IN JUNE 3,2001 IN SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE.THEY REQUIRED SOME ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, WHICH WE DELIVERED IN JULY 2001. MORE THAN 10 MONTHS HAS PASSED AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM.
    YESTERDAY WE CHECKED THE SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE , AND THEY JUST SENT A FORM TO THE OFFICER WHO INTERVIEWED US.
    WHAT IS THE TIME FRAME FOR OUR CASE? IS THIS NORMAL TO KEEP US WAITING FOR WHILE THE INTERVIEW HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE?
    THANKS

Did you had interview in 2001 to 2002. If it is 10 months then it should be Juner, 2002.
    These delays happen, when you do not have all papers ready with you when to go for interview. After interview, when you sent those documnts by mail sometimes those are not joined with the proper file immediately OR else in order to put a stamp on your Passport they have to call you again in their office which takes time to schedule interview.
    Since you went to Immigration office and they have issued a note to the Interviewing Officer. It usually take about 30 days so you will soon hear from him, if the officer is satisfied with your documents and will schedule your interview again.
    Good luck.

Mohan has died, ask Umesh.

To One Died:
    Please do not say anything like that for my friend Mohan or anybody else.
    God bless you.

Amen. To speak of death for anyone is evil.

LOL.. I,m not dead yet, but I might.... one day.
    I sometimes do come to this board... any way.

Andwer to The above.
    You have RFI issued to you regarding your AOS ther in more to the case history which was not mentioned here.
    One way or another you had incomplete I-485 . the supporting documents, like Tax return and others stuff was asked from you. I,m just guessing here , it can be the evidence to prove the marriage is bonafide.
    it can be this way when you submitted the papers you might not written the A# OR didnot attach the letterof Interview. this will take long for the supporting docs to reach in your file.
    Once its reaches to the appropriate officer, he will take action and if your I-495 is approval ,you will be notify by mail and your finger print will be send again for security checkup.
    To pay a visit to BCIS and ask for the officer who interview you and enquire about (your paper reached or Not) is a good idea.
    you will know where you are standig..
    good luck.