50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Will you please help?

I am writing to you in regards of my friend Sarah Leslie Fraser. I know that you do not know her, and that you may not even care about her. However, she is a human being just like the rest of us, however she is one that is fighting for her life. That is the difference between you and her.

Sarah is a 24 year old, woman that is being held at Niagara County Jail because she overstayed her visa here in the United States. However, she came to the United States to find freedom from her abusers. That is right, you read that correctly, she had abusers. Not just one or two, but many. Now the United States is wanting to send her back to Scotland. However, because I am making such a stink about it, they are still holding her and seeing what they can do about keeping her here in the States.

The only thing that I am asking from you, is a letter. Does not have to be anything fancy and does not have to be anything elaborate. The only thing that it does have to be, is stating that everyone has a right to be loved, free and to be safe. Even though, you may not be a survivor, and if you are you know what it is like to be in fear of your life. Now can you imagine if you were a survivor and are a survivor, that you may have to go back to the ones that hurt you and abused you severely. You see, we are trying to get her on the Convention of Torture. After all, even though it is a silent tortore, sexual abuse is still a form of torture. It hurts the mind, the body and your spirit. It can take years to heal from. It takes people that love you and care about you, to ensure that you are someone special. You are a child of God. Isn't Sarah a child of God? Does she not have the right to have that also? Freedom?

Sarah is willing to stay in jail the rest of her life then have to go back to the hell that she had to get away from. She is willing to take her own life then to have to face the death that she knows will happen to her when she arrives there. She knows that they will be waiting for her. She knows they will kill her. She knows that she will be dead within days after her arrival back to her homeland. Can you help me stop her being deported? Can you send me a letter, stating that everyone deserves to be free. That Sarah deserves to be loved? That Sarah deserves to finally have a chance to know what it is like to have love and to be cared about?

Please I am asking for the public's help. I need all the help I can get. She is waiting behind bars, waiting for her death sentence. Can you help me stop the button from being pushed, the level being pulled and let us set her free? After all, we are America. The home of the free. Will you join me in this?

If you will please email me a letter, I will make sure that our President, Congressmen and Senators get the letters. The more, the better, after all it is we the people that can make a difference. Now after all, can we the people make a difference for one survivor, one human? What will you do? Delete or write?

Yours in Christ,

Terri A. Noe

518-497-3103

PS. Please forward to all the people you know. And if you have any questions feel free to call me.

I am writing to you in regards of my friend Sarah Leslie Fraser. I know that you do not know her, and that you may not even care about her. However, she is a human being just like the rest of us, however she is one that is fighting for her life. That is the difference between you and her.

Sarah is a 24 year old, woman that is being held at Niagara County Jail because she overstayed her visa here in the United States. However, she came to the United States to find freedom from her abusers. That is right, you read that correctly, she had abusers. Not just one or two, but many. Now the United States is wanting to send her back to Scotland. However, because I am making such a stink about it, they are still holding her and seeing what they can do about keeping her here in the States.

The only thing that I am asking from you, is a letter. Does not have to be anything fancy and does not have to be anything elaborate. The only thing that it does have to be, is stating that everyone has a right to be loved, free and to be safe. Even though, you may not be a survivor, and if you are you know what it is like to be in fear of your life. Now can you imagine if you were a survivor and are a survivor, that you may have to go back to the ones that hurt you and abused you severely. You see, we are trying to get her on the Convention of Torture. After all, even though it is a silent tortore, sexual abuse is still a form of torture. It hurts the mind, the body and your spirit. It can take years to heal from. It takes people that love you and care about you, to ensure that you are someone special. You are a child of God. Isn't Sarah a child of God? Does she not have the right to have that also? Freedom?

Sarah is willing to stay in jail the rest of her life then have to go back to the hell that she had to get away from. She is willing to take her own life then to have to face the death that she knows will happen to her when she arrives there. She knows that they will be waiting for her. She knows they will kill her. She knows that she will be dead within days after her arrival back to her homeland. Can you help me stop her being deported? Can you send me a letter, stating that everyone deserves to be free. That Sarah deserves to be loved? That Sarah deserves to finally have a chance to know what it is like to have love and to be cared about?

Please I am asking for the public's help. I need all the help I can get. She is waiting behind bars, waiting for her death sentence. Can you help me stop the button from being pushed, the level being pulled and let us set her free? After all, we are America. The home of the free. Will you join me in this?

If you will please email me a letter, I will make sure that our President, Congressmen and Senators get the letters. The more, the better, after all it is we the people that can make a difference. Now after all, can we the people make a difference for one survivor, one human? What will you do? Delete or write?

Yours in Christ,

Terri A. Noe

518-497-3103

PS. Please forward to all the people you know. And if you have any questions feel free to call me.

>She knows that they will be waiting for her.
    >She knows they will kill her

WHO?? Who is *waiting* to kill her? Last time I checked Scotland has a police force. Why don't you provide some more details instead of 5 paragraphs of pleading.

-= nav =-

Moondin, If you'll check back you'll find a post where she provided very detailed information, several weeks ago I think.

She needs to post a link to that in her post, instead of leaving all that out, and just leaving the plea. Makes the post too "convenient".

-= nav =-

Terri,

I want to help you but dont know how....put this question on www.britishexpats.com or try google group... u might get an answer what u r looking for...good luck...Pasha