50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Waiting for green card interview

My spouse and I got traditionally married (where we took pictures) 1 year prior to our legal marriage at court(But we didnot take pictures). We had one child by then. My spouse came here on H-1b visa while I was a green card holder. (This is when we had our legal marriage.) I applied for my spouses permanent residency. I, then became a citizen, so I upgraded our case to fasten the process. My spouse got a work permit and await the interview. We have two kids together. we have property in our name. We file taxes jointly. What else would we need in our case? What kind of questions would they ask us? Does it look like our case would be approved? Should we metion the traditional marriage at all? What kind of pictures do they ask for? Anything else That we should know or be aware of before going to the interview? Please do help.

My spouse and I got traditionally married (where we took pictures) 1 year prior to our legal marriage at court(But we didnot take pictures). We had one child by then. My spouse came here on H-1b visa while I was a green card holder. (This is when we had our legal marriage.) I applied for my spouses permanent residency. I, then became a citizen, so I upgraded our case to fasten the process. My spouse got a work permit and await the interview. We have two kids together. we have property in our name. We file taxes jointly. What else would we need in our case? What kind of questions would they ask us? Does it look like our case would be approved? Should we metion the traditional marriage at all? What kind of pictures do they ask for? Anything else That we should know or be aware of before going to the interview? Please do help.