50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: K3 VISA

My husbands K3 visa application has recently been approved. He's in England and of course I'm in the states. I haven't actually recieved the letter yet, I just checked the website and it stated the application was approved. What happens now? How long will it really be before he finally gets to come home? What are the next steps he has to take? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

My husbands K3 visa application has recently been approved. He's in England and of course I'm in the states. I haven't actually recieved the letter yet, I just checked the website and it stated the application was approved. What happens now? How long will it really be before he finally gets to come home? What are the next steps he has to take? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Congrats! I believe it's a matter of few days now. How long have you been waiting for the approval?

It's been 11 months since we first put the application in. A long way from the estimated 3-6 months. At least now we can see some light!

Now your fiance will get interview letter from the Consulate and will have to go through Medical process etc. and you will have to send Affidavit of Support for your fiance.
    Congratulations and good luck.

I am sorry, I had misunderstood the petition. Now your husband will be called for interview and he will have to go through Medical formalities and you will have to file Affidavit of Support for him.
    Good luck