publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Justice, should not indebt any one with a life long sentence. Murders arent even treated that harsh.

Face Reality, We will all die someday

I really took note of the one idea of choosing to be illegals. It is true if you stop to think about it, no one actually chooses or so prays to become an illegal alien or any of the like. What i do belive is that mistakes happen and it does in many cases. I honestly do think that the laws are extensively strict and they need not be that strict.
    I had always regarded the 3 to 10 year law as strict , but that was until i came across the 1996 immigration responsibility law aswell. The latter has a repercussion that last a life time, and similarly how many people have been faced with the 3 - 10 year law, so has many other individuals with the declaring of ammerican citizenship. Some of these individuals know no better and thought that they could have found a brigther life in the United States as they were being killed or faced with uncertain hardships in life and as a result quickly made statements to the consulate with a true hope of a happier life.
    Some cases that I have seen before are young men, 18 - 20 yrs old who have made that wrong move (at times in true belif that they were citizens) and are now faced with a life bar from ever visiting the United States of America. Where i see this as being wrong and where many ammericans over look, is the area that makes the US appear as the land of freedom and justice. It is not justice to punish these people for life and stundting thier family possibilities. I say this because what happens when these individuals grow up to be older and they have thier kids and a very properous job (as fate turns around for them) they will be unable to simple visit the US with thier kids and to enjoy simply seeing the US.
    It is for this reason that I belive that there must be some amendment ot the law allowing the consulates to use their heart if they have one and and to forgive individuals for thier attemt at a better life. They did not kill no one or commit a very sever crime but they are allotted a much more sever punishment than any other law allows. Murders and killers arent put away for life, as the US states taht it belives in reinstatemnt and forgivess - as ppl can change. And so can the individulas who have made mistakes in the past by declaring citizenship. The lives and situation that these individuals are facing should be abel to be reflected in the consulates decision - the consulates should have some power to decide whether these individuals have changed or they have made these mistakes and are deserving of a regular visa again, if not for a gradually increasing time.

We all make mistakes, however, we make them differently because we are all different and for this congress should realize that no one should be punished for life.

But we need everyone help in this, we need some one out there to tell thier parents and to talk about it to thier close friends that do have power in the political arena. We ask for everyone's help before some of these individuals who are suffering from the wrath of a very harsh law die with a burden on thier shoulders.

Lastly, I write to tell some of those individuals as i know they arent plenty, that think that they are better than others. In life we will all die, and some of us will die with a much better understanding of life than others. Because in these other countries, we truly enjoy the reality of life and earn the meaning of life. My country for example, Belize, it offers more to life in its reainforest and beaches, and islands, than any one in the world could ask for. Its just that some ppl as i have said dont see too far in life or even beyond thier state line.

Thanks.

Face Reality, We will all die someday

I really took note of the one idea of choosing to be illegals. It is true if you stop to think about it, no one actually chooses or so prays to become an illegal alien or any of the like. What i do belive is that mistakes happen and it does in many cases. I honestly do think that the laws are extensively strict and they need not be that strict.
    I had always regarded the 3 to 10 year law as strict , but that was until i came across the 1996 immigration responsibility law aswell. The latter has a repercussion that last a life time, and similarly how many people have been faced with the 3 - 10 year law, so has many other individuals with the declaring of ammerican citizenship. Some of these individuals know no better and thought that they could have found a brigther life in the United States as they were being killed or faced with uncertain hardships in life and as a result quickly made statements to the consulate with a true hope of a happier life.
    Some cases that I have seen before are young men, 18 - 20 yrs old who have made that wrong move (at times in true belif that they were citizens) and are now faced with a life bar from ever visiting the United States of America. Where i see this as being wrong and where many ammericans over look, is the area that makes the US appear as the land of freedom and justice. It is not justice to punish these people for life and stundting thier family possibilities. I say this because what happens when these individuals grow up to be older and they have thier kids and a very properous job (as fate turns around for them) they will be unable to simple visit the US with thier kids and to enjoy simply seeing the US.
    It is for this reason that I belive that there must be some amendment ot the law allowing the consulates to use their heart if they have one and and to forgive individuals for thier attemt at a better life. They did not kill no one or commit a very sever crime but they are allotted a much more sever punishment than any other law allows. Murders and killers arent put away for life, as the US states taht it belives in reinstatemnt and forgivess - as ppl can change. And so can the individulas who have made mistakes in the past by declaring citizenship. The lives and situation that these individuals are facing should be abel to be reflected in the consulates decision - the consulates should have some power to decide whether these individuals have changed or they have made these mistakes and are deserving of a regular visa again, if not for a gradually increasing time.

We all make mistakes, however, we make them differently because we are all different and for this congress should realize that no one should be punished for life.

But we need everyone help in this, we need some one out there to tell thier parents and to talk about it to thier close friends that do have power in the political arena. We ask for everyone's help before some of these individuals who are suffering from the wrath of a very harsh law die with a burden on thier shoulders.

Lastly, I write to tell some of those individuals as i know they arent plenty, that think that they are better than others. In life we will all die, and some of us will die with a much better understanding of life than others. Because in these other countries, we truly enjoy the reality of life and earn the meaning of life. My country for example, Belize, it offers more to life in its reainforest and beaches, and islands, than any one in the world could ask for. Its just that some ppl as i have said dont see too far in life or even beyond thier state line.

Thanks.

I can understan how people that are out of status can survive in this country without a mistake, and also toget a job, they have to lie, to get a driver license, they have to lie, to enter the school they have to lie, at thier firends they have to lie,, how come someone can evaluate when this lies are going to be so hardship like someone to separated of their families or another one that denies the entrance forever to this country in where their familiy lives.everyone to come to this country has to make a lot a mistakes sames as the time you will find the way to emigrate is blocked for the records during all this time you commited, all the immigrants people that come here to the U.S come for a better life thats not a justification, but they came to work and also to suffer to lead the life with a lot lies during all this process, they dont kill, they try to dont do nothing wrong because their status.. How can the Law be so blindto treat te cases with a lot a hardschip,, can you imagine someone that must to be all the lime taking care of all the changes are made in the law, neither the good attorneys are aware of all the ways this Immigration laws have in all their codes. nor the same Officials of INS have the strictic knowledge of all their consecuences..... It is pretty sad to have a true understanding that the people that must tobe in this situations had to support

IN Our country laws are made after a due process and if you want to live here you have to obey them.
    otherwise go back to ARAB where you really belong
    you do'nt /ca'nt understand because you grew up in un civilized country