free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Worried about child

Mohan and others ,

I am a woman with troubled marriage . We(my husband and myself) are having lots of misunderstanding since our marriage . I have a son who is 5 years old . I am fed up of this life and long for a better one . Since, i live in a country where divorce is still a taboo , getting a divorce is a big issue . I am looking to immigrate to a different country for my sons better future ,as well as mine . I am quite capable of earning my own living . and well qualified .I have also visited America on business trips . I want to know ,if i can bring my son on visitors visa and admit him to a school here , Is there a way where in i can put my son in a good school out there . I am looking for a sponsor for my H1 visa . I would like to know , if there is a problem because i am not legally divorced and i am worried if my husband creates problems for this .. I really need to get my son out of the environment where he wouldnt grow in a good environment ... Please advise .. I am looking for your valuable suggestion...

Mohan and others ,

I am a woman with troubled marriage . We(my husband and myself) are having lots of misunderstanding since our marriage . I have a son who is 5 years old . I am fed up of this life and long for a better one . Since, i live in a country where divorce is still a taboo , getting a divorce is a big issue . I am looking to immigrate to a different country for my sons better future ,as well as mine . I am quite capable of earning my own living . and well qualified .I have also visited America on business trips . I want to know ,if i can bring my son on visitors visa and admit him to a school here , Is there a way where in i can put my son in a good school out there . I am looking for a sponsor for my H1 visa . I would like to know , if there is a problem because i am not legally divorced and i am worried if my husband creates problems for this .. I really need to get my son out of the environment where he wouldnt grow in a good environment ... Please advise .. I am looking for your valuable suggestion...

As you have mentioned in your post that you have travelled to the United States on Business Visa. In my opinion, it will be better for you to apply for L1 Visa. If your company want to open its subsidy or branch office here in the United States or you can invest and start a business here. You should explore this possiblity. If you are able to get L1 then your son will get L2 immediately and after one year you can apply for your Green Card.
    Good luck.

Thanks Umesh,

I had visited United States to take part in a conference . My company doesnt have a branch office . Yes, i would be interested in starting a business , as this was as option i was thinking of. Umesh could you please give me more details on how to go about . what are the requirements ,Investment, etc.... Please help its urgent..

Thanks

To In Trouble:
    There are two different Visas, one is L Visa and other is E Visa. For E Visa one need to invest Dollar One Million and Half Million in rural or under developed areas.
    For L1, if your company is atleast 3 years old and has import-export business and you had worked in that company for atleast one year continuously as a partner, Director or at an executive post and that company wants to open a branch office or subsidy then you can apply for L1. Your company will have to provide all proofs regarding 3 year Tax Returns, Company registrations etc. You can check all this information on immigration website www.immigration.gov
    Good luck.