50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: 1-751- good news

I feel compelled to write, because I am also in the USA based on a marriage.Perhaps because it was not my desire to be in the USA to get a green card,but because I loved the man! Hey what else would motivate me to take on 7 kids(combined families) all teenages.Well I applied to have my status removed and received notice that my green cards are on the way.No second interviews or conditions.Sure it took time, but that was all.Perhaps my application was easy to see as a real marriage.( Or great symapthy this women is mad -7 kids!).I don't think BCIS are fools I am sure with the quantity of applications they process most times they can see a con.

I feel compelled to write, because I am also in the USA based on a marriage.Perhaps because it was not my desire to be in the USA to get a green card,but because I loved the man! Hey what else would motivate me to take on 7 kids(combined families) all teenages.Well I applied to have my status removed and received notice that my green cards are on the way.No second interviews or conditions.Sure it took time, but that was all.Perhaps my application was easy to see as a real marriage.( Or great symapthy this women is mad -7 kids!).I don't think BCIS are fools I am sure with the quantity of applications they process most times they can see a con.

Which one was your Service Center? How long did it take the whole process of your I-751?

Hi Africainfo,
    Can you please tell me little bit in detail...when did u apply? did u get first interview ? how was that ? and how many months did it take for you to get that notice of your green card approval...it would be great if you share little bit of ur experience here...Thanks in advance....and most imp ...congrats....!!!

I arrived in Jan 2000. My first interview was April 2000.Our temp green cards arrived July 2000. I filed to have my conditional status lifted in Jan 2003,at Texas service center.
    Myself and my children went to INS yo have our passports extended to show eligibility work.
    I received "notification of action" informing me our perm. green cards were being processed.And so I am waiting....HoweverI ensured that when I filed I sent in ectensive proof of our relationship ( with all these kids it accumulates uickly )

Africa info,
    Did you get your green cards?

It appears that Africainfo has received a NOA in error. When condiitons are lifted on 2-yr green cards, the applicant must visit the local district office with 2-3 photos, fill out a new I-89, etc. New green cards cannot be issued without visiting a local office and handing in the photos and getting the I-89 signature and fingerprint.

Check the NOA to make sure it is a removal of conditions NOA as opposed to a "welcome to America" NOA that is issued to 2-yr green card holders. I know, I was issued such a NOA in error after I moved. Please let us know what the NOA says Africainfo.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.