Comment: Tracking Your Wait

Visa Bulletin from the State Department and Border Wait Times from CBP are among the various government times you can find from our Processing Times page. Of course, you can also get the latest Priority Dates, and both Service Center and District Office Processing Times. We are pleased to announce that our Processing Times Page has been updated to include the USCIS National Processing Volumes and Trends. In addition to national trends for all forms, trends for the following forms are available: I-90, I-102, I-129 F, I-129, I-130 Imm Rel., I-130 Pref., I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-526, I-539, I-600, I-751, I-765, I-817, I-821, I-824, I-829, I-914, I-918, N-400 Military, N-400 Non-Military, and N-600. Bookmark this useful page and have the information available at your fingertips!

ILW Green Card Survey Tracker provides a unique way to estimate the availability date for green card applications. Unlike other estimation methods, which rely on mechanical or mathematical calculations, this tracker tabulates predictions from immigrants and immigration professionals concerning availability dates for various categories of green card applications.

Give it a try and share your thoughts by writing to editor@ilw.com

Article: When Faced With Unfair L-1 Denial, Attorney Litigates Instead by Ann Cun

Article: Iraqi Visa Bill Reauthorized Despite Washington Gridlock by Amy Grenier

Article: Lawyers on the Move by Nicole Black

News: CRS Report on 9/11 Commission: Current Legislative Proposals for US Immigration Law and Policy

Focus: Immigration Practice By Robert C. Divine

Immigration Practice by Robert C. Divine & R. Blake Chisam is an invaluable supplement to Kurzban's with a
different approach. It is also useful to newer practitioners and paralegals in view of its easy to understand and practical style. The new edition of Immigration Practice is available for pre-publication sale now! For more info, see here. To order by fax, see here.

Headline: Meanwhile in Europe: Landlords need to check tenant's imm. status; Immigrants have limited access to bank accts Click here

Headline: Ted Cruz Heckled by Immigration Activists, Blames Obama's 'Political Operatives' Click here

Headline: Civil disobedience arrests punctuate immigration reform rally, march
Click here

Headline: Ted Cruz Heckled By Immigration Protesters, But Cheered For Push To Defund Obamacare Click here

Headline: With deportations approaching 2 million - Stop the deportations now! Click here

Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney

Los Angeles immigration law firm - Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP - seeks a high-performing mid to senior-level, or lateral transfer, attorney with supervisory experience, excellent client service, case management, organizational, writing, and analytical skills. Must have experience in business immigration with extensive experience in non-immigrant and immigrant visas and PERM applications. Competitive salary, attractive bonus compensation and excellent benefits package. The law firm is a nationally-recognized leader in several immigration practice specialties. Expertise covers a broad range of matters, including investor, employment, and family-based immigration, as well as removal proceedings, federal court appeals, asylum and naturalization. Please send cover letter and resume to recruiting@sggimmigration.com. All replies will be kept confidential.

To submit an article or a news item to Immigration Daily, write to editor@ilw.com. Follow ILW.COM on Twitter.

Letters of the Week: Linda Grays, Shaikh Ahme, Uma Kapild

ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event

October 22, 2013 - 2:00pm EST - Washington, DC - USCIS Asylum Division invites you to its quarterly stakeholder meeting in the White Oak Conference Room, 20 Massachusetts Ave. NW. USCIS officials will be available to discuss asylum operations and answer your questions. To participate in the session, please RSVP online at the Public Engagement mailbox: public.engagement@uscis.dhs.gov. Be sure to provide your full name; please write "Asylum Quarterly RSVP" in the subject line.

An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2013 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to editor@ilw.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.

Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X

Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken,
Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong