publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I'm lost and need help! after I130 was approved??

I'm lost and need help! after I130 was approved??

Hello,

I entered the US LEGALLY, went OUT OF STATUS on FEB 2011, got married to a USC on DEC 2011. filed for I130 OCT 2012 got approved FEB 2013. NOW WHAT? the immigration met with me and had me sign papers saying that I was notified but i was let go free right then. How does my case look? we have a little girl she is 2. one more quesiton, Do I need a VALID passport to go through the process? mine is unvalid, I could renew it if I get the travel document done and was able to go out and in the US without a problem.. I really appreciate help. God bless..

Do I go ahead and file I 485? any details help. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saadaziri View Post
    Hello,

I entered the US LEGALLY, went OUT OF STATUS on FEB 2011, got married to a USC on DEC 2011. filed for I130 OCT 2012 got approved FEB 2013. NOW WHAT? the immigration met with me and had me sign papers saying that I was notified but i was let go free right then. How does my case look? we have a little girl she is 2. one more quesiton, Do I need a VALID passport to go through the process? mine is unvalid, I could renew it if I get the travel document done and was able to go out and in the US without a problem.. I really appreciate help. God bless..
    Why didn’t you file the I-485 Adjustment of Status application? You would have had your green card by now? And what immigration official met you? Why did they meet you? You have not provided any details. You should go see an attorney.

Someone12
    because he is not telling the truth....whenever some douchebag has lied and his or her lies are discovered, they immediately start asking for 'help' to have somebody create some idiotic story that might conceal their fraud....just leave my country tomorrow and your troubles will be over...

Good evening,

Can some one help me!
    Im having couple different problems;
    My husband have 2 dui and 1 domestic
    Husband is fighting for Isylam have order of deportation; he was approve for i130 just waiting for national visa center. We applied for work permits but he getting declined unaware why?

Why do you think he is getting declined that work permits submit like 5 times and no luck,

Another think we tried submit the i130 to the government to remove the deportation but no luck and thought

think long and hard about his background.....someone who fights for Islam is NOT someone American citizens want in our United States.