free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 Question

Hi,

Has anybody filled recently filled the I-751? If so, is there any sample of the affidavits from family and friends?! The reason I am asking, is because I really don't know what they should write in this affidavit. I know it will have to be notarized. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi,

Has anybody filled recently filled the I-751? If so, is there any sample of the affidavits from family and friends?! The reason I am asking, is because I really don't know what they should write in this affidavit. I know it will have to be notarized. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Another question I have, if I file 120 days before expiration of my green card will that be an issue?! Thank you.

Hi Ramalotti, you cannot file more than 90 days before your conditional green card expires. otherwise they will reject ur application and you will have to do the whole application all over again.

One, the affidavits are not needed. they can be submitted but are not nessasary. But if you do want to provide affidavit the type of information that should be on there should be that the person is saying that you and your wife are married, how long they have known you, what types of functions or event have they seen you two together, also its important to note the person citizenship status, etc. if you need more information, i am sure you can google it and get sample letter.