free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Mylene Batungbacal

Mylene Batungbacal

it appears i was duped/Tricked My wife i thought was already married to another. BTW What is Oh I tried another today. Mylene Batungbacal, Out of the box video. Philippines. All that time i wasn't legally married anyway. But you still did the, Oh I tried another today, WTF???? I am sure you can have many names in PH, you are not alone you got MARY GRACE DIVINE ALSO!!!! Another scank Filipino!!! She is in Manilla at a bar i think called Rosies. Maybe you both can get together a D with immunity and a millionaire that just doesnt care! Btw i know you know the president she/he can kiss my a s s too. I will never be a slave to corruption.
    Last edited by MakeItRight!; 09-26-2013 at 04:19 AM.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Remember Rich mary?? well he is married now with a good person not a scammer like you, Amazing you had his picture by your bed yet you had 4 other guys going at the same time."I was one of them you B" Rich was a good guy you are thee most worthless piece of crap ever!!! Mylene Batungbacal, Hi dear, Remember me, Knowing how Filipinos operate i would not be surprised if you forgot. I would love to share me but i wont give you that satisfaction, You know how i felt, you used me. Remember you said "I tried another today" Every time one of you Filipinos pull this crap here in USA other Filipinos suffer. You and your new husband in Tennessee i wish you the best but i know its planned. One day the system will become smart and recognize the scammers and you all will never be allowed here. My dream!!! One day you will have to answer for your actions.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Most Filipino are catholic yet in my life i have never seen as much corruption and deceit as i have within the Philippines culture, What the hell is going on???? Filipino think oh i can rob this bank etc But is ok because i can go to church tomorrow and all is ok. Seriously, what the heck, what priests are being sent to the Philippines and what the heck are they teaching???? I live with Pinay, go to to church 3 times a week yet i know the devil lives inside them. I want so bad for someone to perform an exorcism on my wife but not my wife, scammer. seriously????? This world has definitely lost it.

Right now i am just looking for another place to share, Tito arthur and tita nettie i have so much respect for them. not like Virginia beach ones, omg!!! And they work in the government! And still manipulate and create situations of corrupt. You know what i am talking about mylene batungbacal. i trusted you, loved you, i was an idiot! you are Philippines same corruption as rest.

i been around hundreds of Filipino, and tito nettie and tito arthur are the only 2 that deserve the right to be in America!!! One day you will see this Mylene and I want you to know just how much i hate you!!!! God say you should not hate OK so i don't hate you i despise you just under the line.

Those in Va beach well i seen many, Hmmm, They need to burn for a while. Arrogance, I came in as a good person but not good enough for them, They knew $$$$ in government. Imagine that government Employees protecting self by recognizing future government employees, Filipinos in American government protecting path for future Filipino employees. I met these people and I thought i would throw up. My Government my country. i almost cried seeing this arrogance. my mother once upon a time ran an office in the government of over 75 employees. she was the boss of hire and fire. yet my mom gave more jobs to people. not the same government today. mylene batungbacal, Remember me, i wasn't married legally after all, but you said "I tried another today" I tried another???? See that doesn't compute in anything normal, By the way i tried another today, Who does that? Who says That????

i got maybe 5 more years left in me so i want to make sure the world sees the truth, there's 2 things that matter to me my son and making sure Americans think twice before trusting Filipino. Filipino should never under any circumstances be trusted. I cannot tell the military this but i sure hope to god they take precautions.

MIR is holding a conversation with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by federale86 View Post
    MIR is holding a conversation with himself.
    Not Exactly my friend for the world can see and search. BTW Mylene I really want to Convey just how proud i am of Tito Arthur and Tita Netti, They by far have surpassed All my expectations. These 2 are Truly Worthy!!! Not like those from The shore Va Beach you know. Tito and Tita they just want simple life, You came here played me, Yes you did congratulations you had me, The Bottle of wine with a note, "I will always love you and Always will". Remember that? If you search you will see this and know that out of all only Tito and Tita are worthy and deserve a good life! You and the rest Failed! Real shame what has become of things these days. Remember the saying Don't hurt him, I guess they all know how tough you are and mean. I to this day don't see you that way yet I am affected that you would carry on as you did, and I see you followed the scammers of the shore to marry etc etc. You know what i am talking about, real shame. You could have been so much more as an Individual without them!

P.S. Remember Buddy Everything you write online travels the globe eventually. Method to madness my friend!
    I want her to see, And if you pay attention my friend anything and everthing you share on any blog, post, site, becomes searchable. ILW is done but the site still here so the spiders still putting it out there.

Oh and BTW if people and sites such as this were not around the scammers would not have made it so far.Giving information as to how to supposedly follow the rules. Heres what most got from ILW they saw what was right and legal, gave them info as to what not to do. Also provided info on how to better manipulate the system. Real shame, Many good folk from afar that try do it right and fail just because of people of bad!!!!

For all those that do not understand, When someone makes a note to say " I will always love you and always will" What comes to mind? This person has a plan and likes you yet you are nothing compared to the plan! It means you are special but I would kill you if i had to in order to complete the plan! This is what has happened to USA! Many from afar come for self and pre determined design. You are nothing to them! They like you but the bigger plan makes you dispensable!

You see Federale This is how ILW was! It gave Information to those That had no Intention of following the rules it just helped them to bypass what was already here.

FYI!
    You happen across a Mary Grace Devine or a Mylene Batungbacal You need be on your toes. Filipinos don't follow the same rules as Americans, Unfortunately some will have D Immunity. Gives them and their destructive powers free roam, And there's nothing you can do. Friendly, Kind, Loving, Kill you in a second if it benefited the extended family. My warning to those out there that may not understand. There are cultures in this world that are so very friendly and kind but you better be careful!

This is my experience having traveled and been around.

Filipinos, New breed, new blood, less than one hundred years old. They are If you are sophisticated they may seem to be right out of the jungle. They are smart and tricky, friendliest people you will ever meet.
    Asians - From my experience Koreans are the most American Closest to actual American morals and values. Japanese also, but few reside in America. Filipino are half Chinese half Spanish and the crazy temper to go with it. Filipino is new breed less than one hundred years as a individual recognized culture. Vietnamese also very American morals and values within America. Then we get into south America and further south not America. Many live a life of corruption, is survival, then come to America and don't know how to get away from it. Stuck!

Mary Grace and Mylene not to confuse you both as one in same, You both very different One for self controlled by family and angry because of it, the other controlled by family but does not know any better, I put this here for i know one day you will search yourself and see, Love you both but i do not approve!!! You both screwed me, Manipulated me, Deceived me, you both worlds apart yet caught my heart, I know where i belong and noone decides my life but me! I wish you both the very best. I grew up with my friend that had 5 sisters, They were horrible omg!!! But i learned a lot watching them.

Good luck to you both you going to need it.

PS: Federale If you want to say something and have the world hear it or you want it searchable my friend this is how you do it! And no Not a conversation with myself, delayed maybe, but eventually it will reach its destination. Mylene I still dream about you, Mary I also dream of the Antics LOL. OMG the trouble you caused, You are a walking Disaster!!! LOL.
    Mylene i am not as ignorant as you thought i was ok. I loved you for real! You both taught me what is real is not really real. You both so full of you know what.
    Last edited by MakeItRight!; 12-13-2013 at 03:37 AM.

MIR, I think it's time to walk away from that culture and those people. If it's been mostly bad change gears to something else far removed and completely different. No use trying to correct, guess, or participate in something that doesn't want you being a part of it. You'll always be the outsider, even with those you think you trust and know. Those people haven't changed since when I was in the Navy. It never will. In the mean time take up a time consuming hobby or something to keep you from revisiting that mess. It's time for a clean break. Just happen to get curious tonight and thought I'd drop in for a quick hello.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.