free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will INS investigate a call?

Hi I know this board is for positive stuff, but I have been fleeced by an alien for some cash and gifts. If I were to call the local INS investigative unit, do you think they would pursue over just one little person in the grand scheme of things. This person should go home so they can't do it again to someone else. I am not going into detail, but lets just say I got burned. I'd like to get even by bringing this person to the INS attention, just not sure if they will care or not.

Hi I know this board is for positive stuff, but I have been fleeced by an alien for some cash and gifts. If I were to call the local INS investigative unit, do you think they would pursue over just one little person in the grand scheme of things. This person should go home so they can't do it again to someone else. I am not going into detail, but lets just say I got burned. I'd like to get even by bringing this person to the INS attention, just not sure if they will care or not.

Well the most respectable thing to do, would be to contact the local police department and report them! You know to contact INS would be pretty low lifed, but also so is the schemeing [word?] that the person done to you! You want to be the bigger person here. You do not want to play around with child like games, and most likely, INS will not care since it is only 1 person, and it is not ALOT [hundreds of thousands of dollars] they will not concern themselves with petty things like that when there bigger things to take care of like terrorists, murderers, child molesters, etc etc. So my advice really is to try to talk to the person who has pissed you off royaly, or contact the local PD, if it is worth it. If not consider it a lesson in life that is learned!
    Goodluk with what ever your decision.
    ciao

It depends on the state which you live and how close is the INS offices. If you have good police force they will give your case to the prosecutor and run checks to see if this person is illegal. (You will also tell them of course and they will check to see if it is true.) If the INS is not too far they will also turn him over. Do not leave this man on the streets to do the same to somebody else. He sounds like dishonest person to be here illegally and run scams on you. He probably do it again.

The person is a female, and the INS office is approximatley 1/4 of a mile from where she lives. She is out of status from overstaying, and she should go home back to her son. Police involvement would be fruitless, as she was a girlfriend. I think she got involved with some people that are not after her best interests , and I think that she belongs back in Brazil. Does anyone know how much information I have to give about myself?

It sounds like you just want to get even with an old flame that you can't have anymore. If my assumption is right, it's a poor excuse to waste government sources and tax $ for toddler games...

In fact, a lot of people used to do that (calling up INS to report lies on aliens to get even with them), and I believe it's now law that when you make unfounded accusations (other then legitimate criminal claims that you may have), you can be held relyiable for your statements. Say for instance, if you claim she to be "out-of-status" and she isn't or is in the process of adjusting, you'd be in trouble!

Like the first poster said, if you have legitimate claims, go to the police (for criminal matters), or to your circuit court (for civil matters), if you have other legitimate reasons to beleive that something "big" is happening, such as illegal alien smugling and harboring etc. then go to the INS!

Answer this one question for me though, did you develop this feeling of concern before or after you were fleeced of gifts and cash?????

Listen, I've known her for as long as shes been here, spoken to her son and even sent him presents. Shes really a good person, but is mixed up with the wrong people right now. Yeah, I'll always have feelings for her, I'd rather see her get kicked out and go home than wind up really messed up or dead.

You can write a letter to the INS. Make it anonymous but give them all you know. Tell them about her son also. She needs to be with him. Not to mess up his life too. Sooner or later she would be caught and things be worse for her. Sounds like your local police are not helpful but your heart is in the right place. If you could get her to leave somehow on her own would be the best for her to do. But of course that is probably not possible. It would also be better for INS to pick her up instead of police for criminal charges. Good luck to you. I see U R concerned about everyone else but yourself and is honorable to want to protect the next guy. If she did what she did to you she would do it to someone else too

"Loose Lips Sink Ships". The lady at your left is the World War One proof: the infamous Mata Hari. Lips don't come much looser than hers. The name means, "Child of the Dawn" in Hindi, or "Eye of the Dawn" in Malay. She was, they said, the daughter of a Brahmin and an initiate into the rituals of sacred Kandiswami dance. The Follies Bergere nearly had drool ditches cut into the floors for the Frenchmen gathered in mobs to admire her... cultural diversity. They apparently thought she was pretty OK, even though she shaved her armpits. Who says the French are intolerant? She arrived in Paris with nothing but her clothes. And, hearing once that 'Less is More', shed those, along with her previous identity. After that, she wanted for absolutely nothing in life (except a good source of contraception, a steady supply of "Indian Teak" body stain, and a strong dose of Penicillin now and then). Eventually, WWI started, and Mata found out that she had a uniform fetish; and the more stars, bars, ribbon and doodads on it the better. Her boudoir became the hospitality suite of French High Command. The German army showed Mata how her hunger could be turned from fun to profit, and soon her vast range of pillow talk became military intelligence for the Kaiser.

Dutch spy Mata Hari wasn't as important as everyone seems to believe. Accused of being a double agent for both the French and German army during the Great War, Mata Hari was executed in 1917 by a French firing squad.

She was born in the northern Dutch town of Leeuwarden as Margaretha Geertruida Zelle. She moved to France where she started a career as a nude dancer where she became famous and moved in the highest circles of Europe. So, the French Secret Service asked Mata Hari to mingle with the Germans. However, during her first mission something went wrong and she was arrested by the British intelligence service. For a long time, historians have thought her arrest was mere coincidence. But the British kept Mata Hari under close surveillance from 1915 on. In the meantime, the French too got suspicious. Mata Hari had lovers on both sides of the border.

It also became clear that German army officers were paying her. Officially, it was to keep them company but the French intelligence office wasn't so sure about that. What if she was paid for passing on sensitive information?

When she tried to cross into France to visit one of her lovers, Mata Hari was arrested by the French Secret Service and interrogated. During one of these long sessions, she succumbed and confessed to being a German spy, known under the pseudonym of H21.

The trial that followed was nothing more than a showcase trial. The French were convinced she was "one of the greatest spies of the century, responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of soldiers". Mata Hari was deemed guilty and condemned to death. In 1917, she died in front of a firing squad despite her desperate claims that she was innocent. The Dutch Mata Hari Foundation however, still sees possibilities to rehabilitate her with the help of these newly released MI-5 documents. They still think there may be chance that Mata Hari was indeed innocent.