publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How do I apply her for immigration to U.S. , There's a trouble, thanks all !?

How do I apply her for immigration to U.S. , There's a trouble, thanks all !?

Hi, My name is jack union I've been U.S. for 2 years, since I entered U.S. as a asylee.
    I've got a green card now, and I'll go to Army next year. So, what if I started to enlist in the army, I'll become a US citizen soon, then I will be able to Apply my mom for immigration to U.S. from P.R.CHINA.
    but, there's a trouble, I was arrested because of I was a local leader of the civil rights in P.R.C.
    Cause of me , My mom can't be given a passport belong her from some department in P.R.C. .
    The Chinese government has rejected her application for passport several times till now.

So, My question is How do I apply her for immigration to U.S. through the IR5 visa, when she can't get the passport of her ???

Sorry. There's some wrong sentences, and I'm a English beginner.

Thanks!

is it possible? maybe I just go to talk with some senators or officers in USCIS \ DHS when I become a us citizen after I enlisted in the army next year

thank you

To travel to Foreign Nation one has to get a Passport. First you try to get Passport for your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by jeckunion1980 View Post
    Hi, My name is jack union I've been U.S. for 2 years, since I entered U.S. as a asylee.
    I've got a green card now, and I'll go to Army next year. So, what if I started to enlist in the army, I'll become a US citizen soon, then I will be able to Apply my mom for immigration to U.S. from P.R.CHINA.
    but, there's a trouble, I was arrested because of I was a local leader of the civil rights in P.R.C.
    Cause of me , My mom can't be given a passport belong her from some department in P.R.C. .
    The Chinese government has rejected her application for passport several times till now.

So, My question is How do I apply her for immigration to U.S. through the IR5 visa, when she can't get the passport of her ???

Sorry. There's some wrong sentences, and I'm a English beginner.

Thanks!

is it possible? maybe I just go to talk with some senators or officers in USCIS \ DHS when I become a us citizen after I enlisted in the army next year

thank you
    WilliamPeter
    United States Citizenship & Immigration Services

Hi, My name is Abhimanyoo union I've been U.S. for 2 years, since I entered U.S. as a asylee.
    I've got a green card now, and I'll go to Army next year. So, what if I started to enlist in the army, I'll become a US citizen soon, then I will be able to Apply my dad for immigration to U.S. from India.
    Thankyou....