publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I really feel down ... the wait of 180 days for my k1 visa is almost over .. just 10 more days

I really feel down ... the wait of 180 days for my k1 visa is almost over .. just 10 more days and we havenĀ“t get any thing i dont know what to do ...... is any place to check if the answer is yet there?... i went to visapro and the last update was the 04/24/03
    and i went to the BCIS page and nothing was there ... what els can i do ... iĀ“m turning crazy ...... i called and the charge 1.20 dollars for minuta to tell me to go to the web page ............ iĀ“m going crazy!!!
    what can i do if by the 180 day i havenĀ“t get any thing ? shuld my fiance call to NBRSK .. ?
    what shuld i do ?

I really feel down ... the wait of 180 days for my k1 visa is almost over .. just 10 more days and we havenĀ“t get any thing i dont know what to do ...... is any place to check if the answer is yet there?... i went to visapro and the last update was the 04/24/03
    and i went to the BCIS page and nothing was there ... what els can i do ... iĀ“m turning crazy ...... i called and the charge 1.20 dollars for minuta to tell me to go to the web page ............ iĀ“m going crazy!!!
    what can i do if by the 180 day i havenĀ“t get any thing ? shuld my fiance call to NBRSK .. ?
    what shuld i do ?

Theres really nothing you can do but wait, if your going thru the nebraska office there are people that have been waiting 216 days and counting, and its sad because if we went thru the vermont office they would have been approved long ago. Nebraska is the slowest at approving the k-1 right now, so just relax and wait thats all we can do. ...jimmyj

Be patient your wait is almost over. You've waited 6 months and I know it's been terrible - just know that you are very close now, even if it takes a while. All the research I have done indicates Nebraska is processing the applications between 5 1/2 to 7 months so you're very close - I wish I was as close as you are because I still have several months to wait but my patience will pay off when my baby gets here. Take care.

Paciencia y fe, mi amigo. Vas a estar con su princesa lo mas pronto posible.

Nance Lee