publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Cancellation of Naturalization ?

I came here in 1988. I was divorced and had two kids. I got married to a USC in February, 1990 and got my GC in early 1991. My wife also sponsored my kids and they also came here in 1991. I naturalized in 1994. In 1999 I and my USC wife divorced and I started living with my kids and she got custody of our 3 kids born here.
    In 2001, through one friend, I met a lady and thereafter we got married. My present wife is also from my country and was a widow. I sponsored her and last month we went for interview.
    By coincidence or due to my bad luck, my present wife's first and last name are the same that of my first wife in my country. My first wife had a middle name also but my present wife does not have any middle name. Date of birth and place of birth are also different.
    At interview, the Interviewing officer suspected this marriage my present wife is my first wife and that my marriage here was sham marriage to get legalization. Interviewing Officer, has not stamped my wife's passport. He has also recommended that my Citizenship be revoked and has sent me a letter to that effect and intent to deport my wife, who had entered the United States illegally through Canada.
    I am totally lost about this. Please help me anybody. Any help will be appreciated.
    God Bless.

I came here in 1988. I was divorced and had two kids. I got married to a USC in February, 1990 and got my GC in early 1991. My wife also sponsored my kids and they also came here in 1991. I naturalized in 1994. In 1999 I and my USC wife divorced and I started living with my kids and she got custody of our 3 kids born here.
    In 2001, through one friend, I met a lady and thereafter we got married. My present wife is also from my country and was a widow. I sponsored her and last month we went for interview.
    By coincidence or due to my bad luck, my present wife's first and last name are the same that of my first wife in my country. My first wife had a middle name also but my present wife does not have any middle name. Date of birth and place of birth are also different.
    At interview, the Interviewing officer suspected this marriage my present wife is my first wife and that my marriage here was sham marriage to get legalization. Interviewing Officer, has not stamped my wife's passport. He has also recommended that my Citizenship be revoked and has sent me a letter to that effect and intent to deport my wife, who had entered the United States illegally through Canada.
    I am totally lost about this. Please help me anybody. Any help will be appreciated.
    God Bless.

Try to schedule another interview and take a notarized affidavit from your first wife explaining the validity of your marraige.

This is really a sad story. You should follow advise of Mr. Morales.
    In addition to that you should also try to get some Affidavits from neibors or relatives in your country, who know the facts and divorce with your first wife. They should also emphsis in the affidavit that your first wife is still in your country with some evidence to that effect.
    If you can get affidavit from your first wife it will be best for you.
    Good luck.

I tried to get some affidavits but am not successful from here. My first wife has refused to cooperate. I do not think that neibors will give affidavits because of my wife living there.
    Now, I have received a Notice and Intent to Revoke my citizenship from Immigration Office. I have talked to some attorneys, but nobody want to give me any assurance. Please help me.

You said that you divorced your first wife...then u must have copies of your divorce papers which you can give to the interviewing officer .at the same time, your children from your first marriage are your witness who can be sworn as material witness to the fact that your third wife is not their biological mother .This can also be proven by DNA...
    If they still believe that you did marry the us citizen for papers, the simplest proof to disclaim that is the fact that you had children with your second wife which alot of people do not do if the marriage was a sham.Did you both file separately or joint?......dont you have any property with the USC? are u paying for childsupport etc ...use all these as evidence of the genuineness of your marriage and good luck.

To Boyzma :
    Thanks for your advise. I have already submitted my Divorce Certificate etc. I have been filing joint Tax Returns with my Ex-wife. Birth Certificates of my kids are there. Immigration insists that this is same lady who was my first wife and my kids can lie about her so that their mother can be with them. I will request for DNA, if they can agree. I am totally lost now. Thanks again.

There are many similar cases happend in the past.
    Guy married to USC and Divorce his wife in his country gets citizenship, also brings his all the kids who are from phillipines, divorce the USC wife, go back and married the same old wife( divorce was only on papers, he freequently travel to Phillipines) and bring here here.
    this is the common procedure people do. there are only little changes on the birthe certificate like adding the middle name etc won't hide the previous marriage.
    I know you can get even fake marriage certificate in phillipines too. Immigration knows all that.
    Onle thing he forget to write who is the mother of three children.
    if alien can change complete name ,still it will be dedeucted the relationship and marriage.
    This it fraud and abuse of immigration system.
    penelty of this is cencellation of naturalization.
    Nothing against this case but i just trying to explain the history under immigration policy.
    this is common marriage fraud