free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overstay Domestic Travel

I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices?

I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices?

Yeah shut the F up!!..how about that advice?
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

If it is a serious question,the part of DHS that they have to worry about is CBP & it depends if either their destination or original location is at least 100 miles within "the border".

You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course)
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am opposed to all illegal activities and I do not operate on double standard. I have encouraged my friends to persue a lawful path. I do not judge people like you do. I know people find themselves in bad situations and made mistakes and bad choices. As long as they own up to their mistake and make amends, then they are good people. But when people commit fraud upon fraud and hurt people and are adamant in their lies, then I lose patience. I am the most forgiving and compassionate person alive. I believe in giving people second chances as long as they are sincere. Unlike you, I am not nasty and malicious !!

Very little checking of domestic travel by CBP or ICE. they do do it on occasion, but not often.

Som Knows!!!

Gotta Be a True American To Decipher The Between the Lines!!! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Relax he probably had to sneak in a hooker as that is the only joy he got for Christmas hes on Santas like super bad books now,, maybe shell concieve a little som not that be scary would be us if born here though SOM's offspring <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)