50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All people affected by CSPA welcome...

Hi guys,

WHy not all of us affected by this law make a sort of forum and get toghether and send a letter(about our concerns on the law) signed by the maximum people to the concerned authorities/INS so that they get to know our point of view and may be we all can influence them in our favour.(at least we all can try)

Join hands.........

God bless

Hi guys,

WHy not all of us affected by this law make a sort of forum and get toghether and send a letter(about our concerns on the law) signed by the maximum people to the concerned authorities/INS so that they get to know our point of view and may be we all can influence them in our favour.(at least we all can try)

Join hands.........

God bless

I agree with the idea of the forum. I do not agree with a petition drive, because the INS cannot rewrite the law. They can only interpret it. They know the issues and they know the intent of the law makers.

We may be jumping the gun with the petition because the INS may interpret the law in the most liberal way.

Patience is a virtue

thanks guest for your views

The petition should go to congress. They are the law makers. They also represent the people.

Many changes have come about because of petitions signed by thousands of people.

If this could be organized, the law makers (state representatives) would listen. If enough people signed the petition, a new law would be placed on the table eventually.

I think it's a great idea. There may even be one already circulating on the net. You might try a search for one. Good luck

Dear katherine,

Thanks for your valuable views posted.I am wondering if you or any body else knows about any such site where this sort of signature campaigns are being circulated.

vikas.

What is the CSPA?

I am not familiar with a specific web site that is petitioning for this, however if you go to immigration.com they have a petition up and running for the family based green card.

They may have information as to how to get a petition going for this particular problem. Or, they may allow you to start one at their site.

I hope it works out for you.

Hi

I know this is a very old thread but thought a reply was worth trying

If anyone is interested in getting a class action cspa case go to www.expatsvoice.org they are hoping enough people who have suffered or suffering get together