50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ANOTHER QUESTION URGENT

I WAS SEND A LETTER TO COME AND HAVE MY BIOMETRICS AND FINGERPRINTING CAPTURE BUT I DID NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY WHAT SO EVER? I WANT TOI KNOW WHY

I DID NOT FILE FORM I-485 WHEN I CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT BUT A NOTICE WAS MAIL TO ME TELLING ME TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION FOR REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENT AND ADJUST OF STATUS(FORM I-485) WE NEED TO HAVE YOUR BIOMETRICS CAPTURE DOES THAT MEAN I NEEDED NOT TO FILE FORM I-485 ANYMORE?

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS APPLICATION FOR OS155A APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION?
    PLS CAN ANYONE AS WELL HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION KINDLY ANSWER ONE BY ONE THANK YOU FROM HARRISON.

I WAS SEND A LETTER TO COME AND HAVE MY BIOMETRICS AND FINGERPRINTING CAPTURE BUT I DID NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY WHAT SO EVER? I WANT TOI KNOW WHY

I DID NOT FILE FORM I-485 WHEN I CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT BUT A NOTICE WAS MAIL TO ME TELLING ME TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION FOR REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENT AND ADJUST OF STATUS(FORM I-485) WE NEED TO HAVE YOUR BIOMETRICS CAPTURE DOES THAT MEAN I NEEDED NOT TO FILE FORM I-485 ANYMORE?

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS APPLICATION FOR OS155A APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION?
    PLS CAN ANYONE AS WELL HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION KINDLY ANSWER ONE BY ONE THANK YOU FROM HARRISON.

Sorry this is s.e.xu.al and political board. You have to contact an immigration attorney for an answer.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HARRISON:

PLS CAN ANYONE AS WELL HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION KINDLY ANSWER ONE BY ONE THANK YOU FROM HARRISON. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holly Smokes!! LOL. definitely need to update the Ben 10 Decoder To Recognize Jibber Jabb. LOl.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HARRISON:

PLS CAN ANYONE AS WELL HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION KINDLY ANSWER ONE BY ONE THANK YOU FROM HARRISON. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    When you applied for an immmigrant visa through the US Embassy or Counsular offocie. The consular officer files the Form DS 155A. you receive a temporary I-551 for your green card. However, during your point of inspection when you first entered, your fingerprints and photo may be been lost or misplaced. This was when you should have received your I-551. And that is why you need to redo your biometrics.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

If you entered the United States as an immigrant, your biometrics were taken already. You were issued an immigrant visa you don't need to complete any more documents.

thanks for your reply.though my green card was send to me but i have not recieved it yet though to my change of address but i thank you all for the advise.