free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deportation help for a denied I-751

Hi, I'm currently in the deportation process because of a denied I-751. The form was denied because of lack of evidence and a late return of proper evidence so it was then considered abandoned. It has been about 2 years since we got the denial notice, and also received a letter of deportation. We had a master court hearing last week that just scheduled another individual court hearing 9 months from now. We were planning to leave the country in about 3 months to visit family, but that's out of the question due to lack of status at the moment.
    Will filing another I-751 be faster and proper in this case?

Thank you.

Hi, I'm currently in the deportation process because of a denied I-751. The form was denied because of lack of evidence and a late return of proper evidence so it was then considered abandoned. It has been about 2 years since we got the denial notice, and also received a letter of deportation. We had a master court hearing last week that just scheduled another individual court hearing 9 months from now. We were planning to leave the country in about 3 months to visit family, but that's out of the question due to lack of status at the moment.
    Will filing another I-751 be faster and proper in this case?

Thank you.

Anything is possible if you call Malik Papish.
    Pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH.
    Make an appointment, slip $500 in Malik Papish side pocket and let him fix your peypers in no time.He can even fix new wife for you.

Good luck
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

That would be a waste of money. You have to go through to proceedings and hope the judge believes you.

Thank you for the quick reply.

So if filing I-751 is a waste of money, how about reopening? I know we missed the 12 weeks window but that's what a lawyer said we could try. We had a baby this year and hope this will be a good evidence.

No, I am not. I don't even know who the snowman is.

Did you call Malik Papish?

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

No, I didn't.
    Thanks for the comment, but it doesn't seem like the kind of help I am looking for here.

That's why you should call Malik Papish , instead of wasting your time here.

Once you are in proceedings, you cannot reopen your denied application. The immigration judge will now decide if you are deportable or if your application will be approved. Jsut sit back and relax, there is nothing you can do now except await the judicial decision.