free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are people so rude here ?

I was reading some questions submitted by readers and sone seem very genuine indeed.

I makes me mad to see some of the nasty responses that have being posted yes of course there are the correct kind decent answers with people sharing their knowledge and experience .

Times are hard enough in the world at the moment with the economy etc . CAn't we all be nice . Sometimes cowards hide behind their words or take their frustrations out on others . Enough already lets all play nice here .Give peace and respect a chance, values that are free to all no mater where you are from we are all legal in Gods eyes we came into this world the same way as we will go out dead. So again be nice :-) and respect all here its not to hard to do .Only criteria that you are a nice respectful human being .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ3_obMXwU
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Someone12
    I don't like illegal aliens...period. To a person, they have lied, cheated or sneaked their way into MY country, ignoring or turning their unwashed runny noses up at our laws....and then they 'suddenly' want to become legal....of course, none of these enema bags had that concern before they lied, cheated or sneaked their way into MY country....plus, they expect to be rewarded, as if they merit an instant green card because they are irresponsible lowlifes....I've never heard ONE single person post a coherent reason why any of these illegals should be given privileges unavailable to those who are waiting their turn to immigrate LEGALLY into America....it doesn't matter to me how many toilets some illegal has scrubbed, how many heads of lettuce they have picked....I don't care. They don't pay taxes but instead are parasites, scamming welfare, educational and medical benefits without contributing a penny. They make a mockery of our visa regulations and the sovereignty of our borders.....so, no, I'm not going to 'be nice' to any of them nor anyone who wants to 'help' their deserving illegal of the week find some silly loophole or marry some trailerpark cow just to get a green card.

okay relax I am not an illegal alien
    Regards and thanks,

Someone12
    Not to worry, I never thought that. Merely responding to your post/suggestion.

ok i forgive yah
    Regards and thanks,

Originally posted by Someone12:
    I don't like illegal aliens...period. To a person, they have lied, cheated or sneaked their way into MY country, ignoring or turning their unwashed runny noses up at our laws....and then they 'suddenly' want to become legal....of course, none of these enema bags had that concern before they lied, cheated or sneaked their way into MY country....plus, they expect to be rewarded, as if they merit an instant green card because they are irresponsible lowlifes....I've never heard ONE single person post a coherent reason why any of these illegals should be given privileges unavailable to those who are waiting their turn to immigrate LEGALLY into America....it doesn't matter to me how many toilets some illegal has scrubbed, how many heads of lettuce they have picked....I don't care. They don't pay taxes but instead are parasites, scamming welfare, educational and medical benefits without contributing a penny. They make a mockery of our visa regulations and the sovereignty of our borders.....so, no, I'm not going to 'be nice' to any of them nor anyone who wants to 'help' their deserving illegal of the week find some silly loophole or marry some trailerpark cow just to get a green card.
    I appreciate your opinion, S12. However, the fact that none of the illegals pay taxes is false. I know many companies who withhold taxes regardless of status. It's the illegal's problem come April 15th. They don't have a legit SSN, they don't get any money refunded to them. Just another scenario for you to consider.

thanks proud, plus the fact that illegals can not to home freely to visit so hey Illegals dont have it as good as some people here make out they do..
    Regards and thanks,

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    thanks proud, plus the fact that illegals can not to home freely to visit so hey Illegals dont have it as good as some people here make out they do..
    I don't think most can comprehend being illegal in this country and trying to stay under the radar so they aren't caught by ICE. It's easy to say they shouldn't be here in the first place, but they're here. However they got here, it probably took more courage than most of us have in our big toenail! To escape from a situation where things are desolate and come to America - a land of opportunity? Who can blame them?

Someone12
    Out of the approximate 12M illegals, I doubt that more than a few thousand (at most) are having taxes withheld....the rest are paid in cash, under the table.
    There are also illegal aliens who have stolen IDs from Americans....why tolerate this nonsense?
    Against their total bill (medical, education, all the car wrecks they cause and walk way from, and stealing jobs and lowering wages across many industries), illegals owe far more than the few paltry dollars a handful have had withheld....just look at California's plight, largely caused by the huge amounts of money spent (wasted) on illegals.

Like S12 has never done anything illegal in his life. I'm pretty sure there are some skeletons rattling around in his cupboard

And Proudie, well said. A first world country that borders a third world one. A perfect recipe for one-way illegal immigrants.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."