free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Immigrant workers rights

Just issued by the US State Department, a pamphlet on non-immigrant workers rights
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Just issued by the US State Department, a pamphlet on non-immigrant workers rights
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

The USC's Rights???

FORGOTTEN!!!

Come steal My Home, My Property, Break 15 Laws, Even Kill. And you Have Protection!

I Was Kinda picky about keeping things Neat and tidy, So If You wouldnt Mind Please maintain What Was Once Mine, Now yours!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    The USC's Rights???

FORGOTTEN!!!

Come steal My Home, My Property, Break 15 Laws, Even Kill. And you Have Protection!

I Was Kinda picky about keeping things Neat and tidy, So If You wouldnt Mind Please maintain What Was Once Mine, Now yours! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold the horses, MIR! This is not about USCs this is about people that come here on a visa. That statement is so stupid I don't even want to bother. Are you drunk or something?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Just issued by the US State Department, a pamphlet on non-immigrant workers rights </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you so much for posting this gov't doc.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net...-minimum-wage-48378/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    The USC's Rights???

FORGOTTEN!!!

I Was Kinda picky about keeping things Neat and tidy, So If You wouldnt Mind Please maintain What Was Once Mine, Now yours! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold the horses, MIR! This is not about USCs this is about people that come here on a visa. That statement is so stupid I don't even want to bother. Are you drunk or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Non immigrant workers rights, Just shared the first thing that Came Into mind. Thousands of Discrepancy's Favoring Immigrants and Zero protection and Rights for USC.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thousands of Discrepancy's Favoring Immigrants and Zero protection and Rights for USC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm fairly certain this goes both ways. Both USCs and immigrants alike can be at the mercy of USCIS. Many different scenarios involved.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    MIR, don't be so quick to assume this to be an anti-legal smack in the face.

Assume for a moment you are an employer. What just happened to your discounted hourly rate motivation to hire an illegal? All that exists now are punitive measures for hiring those whom you weren't supposed to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Vented!! The Words shared Can be Taken many ways. not The posters Words, The Information Shared within The links. I Am FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION!! HIGHLY AGAINST THOSE THAT MANIPULATE AND SQUIGGLE THROUGH THE LOOPHOLES CREATED BY OUR OWN IGNORANT APPOINTEES!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Should have been an applause, not vent. This makes it clear anyone working has certain rights.

In a very good way it will help the overall problem of abuse in wages and mitigate the attraction of sneaking across the border.

It removes that which gave employers reason to usurp those legal in favor of illegal. In short. If you have to pay someone 8.00 an hour regardless where they came from. Who's it gonna be, illegal or legal? Especially given the fact hiring illegals comes with the possibility of a retaliatory ICE raid by the legal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read several times. Where I reside Many rules Are Not Same. Or Better EXP. The Rules are same Just Not enforced! (COMMONWEALTH)!!! Question? Whats Worse? The criminal? Or the system itself??? My Words Shared Comes From being Too close To The Soarce!! Wash. D.C. And Surrounding area. Always Protected From the Real statistic!!!

California and East Coast "Capital" Very Different!!
    East coast Wash. metropolitan area swept Under the Rug!!! Statistically hidden. Too Close To Political power!!!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/...ed_States_of_America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state

http://articles.gourt.com/en/C...h%20(United%20States)

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-commonwealth.htm

And NO!!! You do not want to Reside In a commonwealth State Today!!!