free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent help

Please can anyone kindly explain to me what this means. QUESTION 1, I was married to a us citizen for more than two year in my country ( 2 years and 2 months) and after two years i came into united state as an immigrant. i want to know if i am CR1( CONDITIONAL RESIDENT) OR IR1( IMMIDIATE RELATIVE) ?

QUESTION 2, On the visa given to me at the us consulate office in my country. they wrote on the visa upon endorsement serves as temporary i-551 evidencing permanent residence for one year. at the onther side of my visa on my passport it was stamp by the uscis officer at the port of entry and he wrote IR1, does that mean i am a conditional resident or a legal permanent resident base on IR1 (IMMIDIATE RELATIVE)? PLS LET ME KNOW.

QUESTION 3, I took my biometrics and fingerprinting the same day on 3rd of december 2008, i want to know the important of the biometrics not the finger printing and does it means taking my biometrics i wiill get my green card for the ten years soon?
    QUESTION 4, Twice my green card was send to me and withing my six month in us i have change address with my visa though we still live withtin the same address but we change appartment and i did not quickly notify the uscis and they send me a letter that this may affecting the processing of my OS155A. THIS IS WHAT THEY SEND ME(Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

On December 29, 2008, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case OS155A IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.Pls i have called them and have the address changed on the 31th of december and also they told me to still go and fill the online form AR-11 IN WHICH I DID AS WELL AND ALSO THEY TOLD ME TO PRINT OUT A COPY AND SEND IT TO THERE OFFICE I DID THAT AS WELL ON EXPRESS. IT MIGHT HAVE GOT TO THEM I STILL WANT TO KNOW IF THIS WILL NOT STILL HAVE EFFECT ON MY CASE?
    QUESTION 5,IF ONE CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY AS IR1 AND HE JUST GOT HIS BIOMETRICS AND FINGERPRITING DONE AFTER 6 MONTH OF HIS ARRIVAL. AND IT STATED TO HAVE YOUR FORM I-485 PROCESS WE HAVE TO CAPTURE YOUR BIOMETRICS.LET ME SAY I HAVE DID THAT ON 3 OF DECMEBER.WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DOES THAT MEANS AFTER THE APROVAL OF MY FORM I-485 I WILL BECOME A LEGAL RESIDENT OR I HAVE BECOME A LEGAL RESIDENT THE DAY I WAS ADMITTED INTO US AS IR1?

PLS KINDLY HELP ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ONE BY ONE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS. FROM HARRISON.

Please can anyone kindly explain to me what this means. QUESTION 1, I was married to a us citizen for more than two year in my country ( 2 years and 2 months) and after two years i came into united state as an immigrant. i want to know if i am CR1( CONDITIONAL RESIDENT) OR IR1( IMMIDIATE RELATIVE) ?

QUESTION 2, On the visa given to me at the us consulate office in my country. they wrote on the visa upon endorsement serves as temporary i-551 evidencing permanent residence for one year. at the onther side of my visa on my passport it was stamp by the uscis officer at the port of entry and he wrote IR1, does that mean i am a conditional resident or a legal permanent resident base on IR1 (IMMIDIATE RELATIVE)? PLS LET ME KNOW.

QUESTION 3, I took my biometrics and fingerprinting the same day on 3rd of december 2008, i want to know the important of the biometrics not the finger printing and does it means taking my biometrics i wiill get my green card for the ten years soon?
    QUESTION 4, Twice my green card was send to me and withing my six month in us i have change address with my visa though we still live withtin the same address but we change appartment and i did not quickly notify the uscis and they send me a letter that this may affecting the processing of my OS155A. THIS IS WHAT THEY SEND ME(Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

On December 29, 2008, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case OS155A IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.Pls i have called them and have the address changed on the 31th of december and also they told me to still go and fill the online form AR-11 IN WHICH I DID AS WELL AND ALSO THEY TOLD ME TO PRINT OUT A COPY AND SEND IT TO THERE OFFICE I DID THAT AS WELL ON EXPRESS. IT MIGHT HAVE GOT TO THEM I STILL WANT TO KNOW IF THIS WILL NOT STILL HAVE EFFECT ON MY CASE?
    QUESTION 5,IF ONE CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY AS IR1 AND HE JUST GOT HIS BIOMETRICS AND FINGERPRITING DONE AFTER 6 MONTH OF HIS ARRIVAL. AND IT STATED TO HAVE YOUR FORM I-485 PROCESS WE HAVE TO CAPTURE YOUR BIOMETRICS.LET ME SAY I HAVE DID THAT ON 3 OF DECMEBER.WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DOES THAT MEANS AFTER THE APROVAL OF MY FORM I-485 I WILL BECOME A LEGAL RESIDENT OR I HAVE BECOME A LEGAL RESIDENT THE DAY I WAS ADMITTED INTO US AS IR1?

PLS KINDLY HELP ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ONE BY ONE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS. FROM HARRISON.

IR1. CR1 is only for those who apply for the Immigrant Visa before marking two years of marriage.

but i read on there website that if you are married for less than two year when you enter or admmited into us as an immigrant your visa is cr1 not an ir1 but what if you are married more thantwo year b4 you enter us as an immigrant?
    well i was mail my green card they wrote cr1.i want to know after you recieved your green card what is next?
    but for me the send me a document saying they have to process my application. case type:OS155A.
    I ALSO READ ON USCIS WEBSITE THEY SAID IF YOU WERE GRANTED PERMANENT RESIDENT OR ENTERED THE US WITH IMMIGRANT VISA MORE THAN 60DAYS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECIEVE YOUR FIRST GREEN CARD PLS CALL THIS NUMBER:1-800-375-5283. DOES THAT MEANS AFTER THE APPROVAL OF CASE:OS155A THEY WILL MAIL ME ANOTHER CARD.BECOUSE MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP WITH IR1 ON IT AT THE PORT OF ENTRY AND THE BORDER PATRO OFFICER TOLD ME THAT MY MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN TWO YEARS I NEED NOT TO FILL A FORM.SO PS EXPLAION TO ME THANKS

If married over two years at the time of visa issuance, then via would be IR1. What is written on your via, should be IR1.

ALL WRONG!!!

The Op, Concentrated On the details to save self!!!

normally, Would be overwhelmed And Hurt Over The collapse of The relationship! Instead, more concerned About the status! was primary!!! not The Spouse!

I have a great deal of respect for many of ILW!
    let us make this right for both USC and honest immigrant alike!!! the games, They gotta Stop!!!

The posters more Concerned About Their status here In America, Than the normal sadness do To relationship failure! I am Very well versed In the game!!! tears, tears, Do i still get to be legal American??? Help Me please.

this is a smart Place!!! well aware!!!

the games are not Yours Alone!! Others far advanced and well aware!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Now, the CBP officer (not USCIS or Border Patrol Agent) who admitted you at the airport correctly classified you as IR1. Now, if you got your green card that said CR1 then the CBP officer either failed to note on the Immigrant Visa that the status was changed to IR1 or USCIS card facility made an error.

You need to make an appointment at your local UCIS office in person to correct the error. You need to do this in person.

The other option is a letter to the USCIS Field Office Director of the office having jurisdiction over where you live.

It is better to go in person.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISES THOUGH I CALLED THE USCIS AND TOLD THEM MY CASE BUT THEY SAID WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED LESS THAN TOW YEARS BEFORE YOUR VISA WAS ISSUED AT THE CONSULATE OFFICE IS CR-1 BUT IF YOU ARE ADMMITED INTO US WHEN YOUR MARRIAGE WAS MORE THAN TWO YEARS IT IS IR-1.SO I WAS TOLD TO MAIL MY GREEN CARD AND FORM I-90 AND A LETTER.I DID MAIL IT TO THEM ON JANUARY 22,2009.BUT THEY RCIEVED IT ON JANUARY 26,2009.I RECIEVE A NOTICE FROM THE USCIS ON FEBRUARY 9,2009.THAT THE RECIEVE MY NOTICE AND THEY WROTE NOTICE: FEE WAIVED. THAT IS WHAT I GOT.I WANT TO KNOW WITH THE NOTICE I RCIEVE THUS THAT TELLS THAT THEY REALISE THEY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE THAT WAS THE REASON WHY THEY WAIVE MY FEE?

Yes, they have acknowledged their error. They never waive a fee in cases like this unless they are in error.

Congratulations, you are now IR1.