50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Catholic Vote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    God bless Christianity and no one else !!!

CATHOLIC VOTE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very powerful music! It's a really good ad too.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What we got brought to you by the islam embracing democrats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, I am disapointed that you would post something so brainless.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Actually, it isn't so brainless. A bit crude yes. But, Obama was never properly vetted. He does carry at a minimum Indonesian citizenship. That can not be argued. His ties to Kenya and where he was born are still debatable subjects. Not something we should have to even give a second thought to. Not our president.

And what he is doing now is downright scary. Saying his agenda is to save people from losing their homes and at the same time taking away the mortgage interest deduction.

I could not believe my eyes. How stupid does he take us for? Does he assume no one knows about that deduction? Its not like some obscure dusty line in the IRS code. This is something most people use.

Results matter. The result of eliminating that deduction will be a gigantic increase in foreclosures.

The 'rich' person threshold has been lowered 50k in just a few months. That will continue to drop until it includes everyone working. Always has during a democratic presidency. No news there.

Charities are being strained and he is taking away the charitable contribution deduction? WTH! People need help and he wants to make it more difficult to donate?

I don't get it. Being a democrat is one thing. But this is malicious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And to add: In this area, Real estate personal property taxes "this Area" approx $7000 a year. If you are retired and Bought your home 30 years ago, and is now paid for? the taxes you owe per month Exceed your original Mortgage Payment!!!! You Can Pay For It! But You Will NEVER OWN IT!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Actually, it isn't so brainless. A bit crude yes. But, Obama was never properly vetted. He does carry at a minimum Indonesian citizenship. That can not be argued. His ties to Kenya and where he was born are still debatable subjects. Not something we should have to even give a second thought to. Not our president.

And what he is doing now is downright scary. Saying his agenda is to save people from losing their homes and at the same time taking away the mortgage interest deduction.

I could not believe my eyes. How stupid does he take us for? Does he assume no one knows about that deduction? Its not like some obscure dusty line in the IRS code. This is something most people use.

Results matter. The result of eliminating that deduction will be a gigantic increase in foreclosures.

The 'rich' person threshold has been lowered 50k in just a few months. That will continue to drop until it includes everyone working. Always has during a democratic presidency. No news there.

Charities are being strained and he is taking away the charitable contribution deduction? WTH! People need help and he wants to make it more difficult to donate?

I don't get it. Being a democrat is one thing. But this is malicious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And to add: In this area, Real estate personal property taxes "this Area" approx $7000 a year. If you are retired and Bought your home 30 years ago, and is now paid for? the taxes you owe per month Exceed your original Mortgage Payment!!!! You Can Pay For It! But You Will NEVER OWN IT!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR if you think of it like that, then yes you are right. You are always renting from the government - doesn't matter what country you live in. Taxes can be seen as a rent!.

OK, I would hate if the government is taking away the interest deduction credit. However, I was thinking recently - why is it that Americans (the majority) don't save money. The banks have very little funds on hands from actual saveing-book funds. Americans have debt, they take out second and sometimes third mortgages (purposly create more debt) for more interest deductions. Why? If you don't take out the loan, you don't have to pay the interest in the first place. Rather than paying interest to the bank, you could save that money and pay yourself by putting it in a tax-free account - I think this would yield more revenue for the single household as the interest tax deduction isn't really that high.