50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Filling N-600 and i need your help

First of all i am really thank ful all of you.who replied my earlier post and given me very valuable advice.

I need to file N-600 for my kid who just turn 18 after lawfull entering in the USA.
    My question is this , do i need to file / fillup G325 OR G325A bio graphic information form along with N-600.

Again i appriciate your time and kind advice.Thank you for reading
    Regards
    Qureshi
    My original post was as under for your case study if u still need more information.:-

I am us citizen and I filed i-130 for my kids age 20 & 17.I-130 approved and case went to NVC and consulate at Pakistan. They both granted Visa. Consulate office gave them a packet instructing them donít open it and hand over this to immigration officer at port of entry. Now they are here in USA since 26th July 2009.
    My question is this, DO I NEED TO FILLUP ANY OTHER FORMS FOR THEIR GREEN CARD. AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO APPLY THEIR SSN.
    Thank you for your time and kind advice.

Thank you every one replied to my earlier post. I over looked and did not mention another issue and i need your help pls.'
    this important issue is about my child of age 17. The consulate office told us if the 17 years old entered in USA a before his 18th birthday he will granted a us citizenship immediately. Kids are entered USA on July 26th, 2009. and port of entry they just stamped their Pakistani passport and since that i have not heard any thing from DHS / Immigration department. AND now the 17th year old my kid pass his 18th birth day yesterday. What I need to do or where i am missing some thing.
    Thank you again for your help and your valuable time. Regards
    Qureshi

First of all i am really thank ful all of you.who replied my earlier post and given me very valuable advice.

I need to file N-600 for my kid who just turn 18 after lawfull entering in the USA.
    My question is this , do i need to file / fillup G325 OR G325A bio graphic information form along with N-600.

Again i appriciate your time and kind advice.Thank you for reading
    Regards
    Qureshi
    My original post was as under for your case study if u still need more information.:-

I am us citizen and I filed i-130 for my kids age 20 & 17.I-130 approved and case went to NVC and consulate at Pakistan. They both granted Visa. Consulate office gave them a packet instructing them donít open it and hand over this to immigration officer at port of entry. Now they are here in USA since 26th July 2009.
    My question is this, DO I NEED TO FILLUP ANY OTHER FORMS FOR THEIR GREEN CARD. AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO APPLY THEIR SSN.
    Thank you for your time and kind advice.

Thank you every one replied to my earlier post. I over looked and did not mention another issue and i need your help pls.'
    this important issue is about my child of age 17. The consulate office told us if the 17 years old entered in USA a before his 18th birthday he will granted a us citizenship immediately. Kids are entered USA on July 26th, 2009. and port of entry they just stamped their Pakistani passport and since that i have not heard any thing from DHS / Immigration department. AND now the 17th year old my kid pass his 18th birth day yesterday. What I need to do or where i am missing some thing.
    Thank you again for your help and your valuable time. Regards
    Qureshi

You need to file only N-600.

What help you are look now....?