Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof of payment of traffic tickets

Hello,
    Is proof of traffic tickets payment printed from the court website enough for N-400?
    I got one traffic ticket back 2005 and have moved. I called the court for a certified copy of the ticket payment status but they said I have to personally go there to get it. However, they have the case on the court website, which I have printed. Should that be enough? If the interview officer askes for a certified copy, can jut show him the website so s/he can get it straight from the horse's mouth?

Hello,
    Is proof of traffic tickets payment printed from the court website enough for N-400?
    I got one traffic ticket back 2005 and have moved. I called the court for a certified copy of the ticket payment status but they said I have to personally go there to get it. However, they have the case on the court website, which I have printed. Should that be enough? If the interview officer askes for a certified copy, can jut show him the website so s/he can get it straight from the horse's mouth?

We do not allow criminals in this country !!! Get out !!!

Be careful what you wish for, because I might as well get out and your welfare benefit will be reduced. Are you sure you actually want to work for a living like the rest of us?

Would someone opine on this?

Dont be afraid, I will stay, your welfare benefit wont be cut.

You know nothing about anything !!! I am a lot smarter than you are. I have degrees in Economics, Physics, History, Law. What is your qualification except being a dirtbag on welfare !!!

Usually they'll mail it to you as long as you enclose a stamped addressed envelope.

So long as there is proof it were paid and dealt with, you'll be ok. I had 2 traffic tickets when I did my N-400 and at the interview, she asked about them but never asked to see proof of payment. She didn't ask to see the tax returns either.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Hahah,

If you were that smart, you would know what to do with your life.
    Your getting of the 4 degrees is very telling. It explains why you are so confused and clueless in life. Hey, when your parents told you to go to school, they did not say to go collect worthless papers. They wanted you to actually have an education. You are one of the many victims of the system: They stay in school to avoid the real life, amass alot of papers and realize that they finally have to face real life. Then they hide behind the big diplomas they have obtained from fancy universities.

Sorry brother, getting a degree does not mean you are smart or entitled to anything, it just means you can follow instructions and are ripe for corporate slavery. Get a grip.

No, I wont tell you what degrees I have; that would be too childish.

Thank you Brit4064. I actually offerred the stamped addressed option, but the lady on the phone said that if I had a friend in the area, he could pick it up for me. I will call the court again, maybe I will get someone more informed.

Thanks.

USCIS does not concern itself with infractions that have been cleared by payment of a fine.