50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iperson aka Leaf aka Toilpress aka okloveorder.. Stop stalking us here at ILW!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Seems davdah also has the delete-it-itis as well now. Hmmm..maybe he's been getting lessons from the mistress on how attempt to cover your tracks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, isn't it strange that none of us so-called scammers are deleting ours?

Very strange indeed.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I just realized..I'm almost at 5000 posts. Should I promise to leave the board for good once I hit 5000?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Yeah, so I see. Funny how accusations that were made and are being made are connected to both those members.

Those that do that in my opinion are those that got something to hide or don't want evidence of what may have been said or not said. Oh well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

No. You can't leave, Brittie. You're one of the few sane people here. Go for 10,000 at this point. I might need to start a chicken thread to help that along. We haven't done that for awhile - lol!!!

I know Proudie, just kidding. 4496 and counting...tick tock tick tock.

Proud, you overtook me! LOL
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Proud, you overtook me! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not intentionally!!!

And there I was thinking davdah had gotten a conscience! LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    You people realize this is just a posting board, right? Albeit one that has become a bore. A cyber escape unhinged from moderation? Does anyone recall triple X rated photos gracing these threads? They exist. The down side is they were of old fa.gs doing likewise

How about threats of exposure to the likes of storm front members? I saw those. The difference is, those might actually constitute a criminal infraction. The implication to wanted bodily harm was evident. What about the verbal bashings heaped upon any new member? Gotten them ad given them haven't we all.

Attempting to make this nothing place something is beyond stupid. It's imaginary, just like your characters. Unless of course sprint looks like a beaten panda and brit is in fact a used honda asking about eating negoes. Now that is very strange indeed! At least my quotes are my own, imaginatively speaking that is.

And so, what if a person deletes their posts? I did, big deal. The reaction was as predicable as it was juvenile. If you want to save this for what ever reason, be my guest. Waste some space on your computer if it gives you a rise.

I'll probably delete this post too, so you better hurry up and copy it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy to say unless you have been the one accused and harassed for past few years. It was taken to real life too, so no, it isn't just ID's or virtual people.

I wonder what you would do if there was a bunch of accusations against you on this board, ones that could actually cause trouble for you in real life?
    Do you know anybody that reads your posts here? Well I am sure that some of us do, whether family, friends or whoever..or just simply friends that have been made through this site.

A few of us have been accused of things..but at least we don't go deleting our posts.